15: rejected

Erick's POV:

She's a beauty. She's a grace. She never wants to see my face. She thinks I'm different, but I'm not. I'm not like the 'others'. Nor like the douchbag who broke her heart.

She doesn't want anything from me. When I all I want is her...

I need her...

Christopher POV:

We let go of our hug. I leaned in for a kiss but the only thing that touched was, not Kenias lips, but her hand.

"Chris can ... we take this slowly please?"

"Yeah. It's fine."

"Thanks for understanding." She said shyly putting her head down.

I lifted her chin. She smiled.

"Wanna go home?"

"Yeah that's fine. I seriously need to talk to Jazmin. Her head is a little messed up right now."

"What do you mean?" I said getting the basket and standing up.

She stood up and said, "she's confused about that Erick guy."

"W-What do you mean confused?" I asked walking home now.

"She's confused because apparently he hugged her and called her mami when you guys went to the pool. And when she got dropped off by him today at Starbucks, she said that he was being all nice to her."

"So does this mean that she really likes Erick?"

"I think so. It's Marcos fucking fault."

"Who's Marco?" I asked.

"She didn't tell you?"

"She told me about a guy but she didn't tell me his name." I said confused.

"Marco is the guy that Jazmin dated. She was madly in love with him. Marco cheated on her with this slut named, Cecelia."

"Wow...and to think that I knew everything. About Jazmin when I really know nothing about her."

"You'll slowly start to figure out everything that goes down with her..." her voice trailed off.

What did she mean by this? I didn't want to ask her cause I felt like I was asking wayy to many questions.

"In going to text Erick."

"That's fine." Kenia Said.

Me: sup bro... i just found out some stuff about jazmin

Erick😛: why even bother😞

Me: dude what's wrong?

Erick😛: i got rejected by your sister... again.

Me: what did you do this time?

Erick😛: I bought her some roses but she doesn't want anything from me :(

Me: I have some juicy chisme that you might want to know about her and why she's like that.

Erick😛: I give up

Me: come on don't give up. you and jazmin just need sometime.

Erick😛: idk bro

Me: trust me... when I get home I'm telling you everything

Erick😛: thanks ig...

Me: see you in a bit

Erick😛: k.

I put my phone away in my pocket. We were almost home.

"Who were you texting?" Kenia asked.

"I was texting Erick."

"You don't tell him about what I told you did you?"

"I'm going to."

"Okay... but... please help I want jazmin to be happy and find true love. She's just messed up because of a stupid guy."

"I am going to help. I want the best for my sister..."

We finally arrived to my House. Kenia and I went up stairs to Jazmins room.

"So are you guys dating yet!" Jazmin asked with her eyes lit up.

"Yeah...we are" I smiled and put an arm around Kenia.

"WOAHHH finally guys! Congrats!" Jenn said.

"Thanks" Kenia blushed.

"I'm going to talk to erick."

Jazmin rolled her eyes at the mention of his name. I guess she really hates him. My baby girl and I are gonna try and change that. We both want the best for Jazmin. My sister is one of the best people in the world. I wouldn't want ANYTHING bad to happen to my little sis...

__________________________________
edited