Chapter 5

"Oh no, I need to hide!" I ran up the stairs as fast as my feet could take me.

I saw my moms shadow on the wall, She was walking slowly up the stairs.

I quickly ran to my room and shut the door gently, It creaked a little but hopefully, she wouldn't hear me. My heart was pounding, curious about what she was going to do.

I peeked through the crack in my door to see what she was doing.

She walked down the hall, almost losing her balance, She glanced at my door. Did she see me looking through the door?!

She then walked over to her door and slammed it open.

"Aye can y'all keep it down in there?" I heard my brother yell half asleep.

I rolled my eyes and continued watching through the door. She walked back out and started heading for the stairway.

She was holding something that was being dragged on the door, It looked like..Rope..I think.

I kept on watching until she walked down the stairs and was out of sight.

I quietly opened the door, Praying not to make a noise, and slowly creeped down the dark hallway towards the stairs.

Once I reached them I peeked around the wall to see if she had done anything, I saw my dad and the woman he was with, sitting in a couple of chairs unconsciously back to back.

Then I spotted mom walking towards them with the rope I saw her carrying, What was she planning on doing?

She grinned as she untangled the rope, And she put the rope around dads chest and tied him to the chair. And then she walked over to the woman and tied her extra tight to the chair as well.

And she then walked over to the kitchen table and just sat down and watched them.

She grabbed a bottle of wine and started pouring it slowly into a silver teacup with a teddy bear on the front.

Then suddenly, I saw dad sit his head back up and looked around confused.

"What the hell! What's going on? Why am I tied to a chair?!" He squirmed around trying to get out.

"Oh, I think you know why, little slut." He tried turning his head a little to see who said that.

"Stella? Where are you?!" She then walked away from the dark corner of the table to where he could see her.

"What do you think you're doing? Are you insane?!" She grabbed a kitchen knife off the table and started playing with it and walked around the living room.

"Me? Insane? I guess you could say its a gift I guess." She looked away from the knife and looked into his eyes from afar.

Suddenly the woman woke up and sat up with fear in her eyes.