two.

"Edmonds." Toni yelled throughout the house. She came back home after dropping Kendall to school.

"Hey honey." Kenny said to Toni, while kissing her forehead. They walked into the bedroom and sat down.

"You know Kendall and I were talking and she wants us to have a baby. I thought she'd be all against it." Toni said.

"Why would she be? She's the only child." Ken said. Toni felt like having a baby would mean Kendall wouldn't be happy about not being the only kid.

"Kendall might get jealous because she's the only child for the past seventeen years. I don't want to hurt her and she'd lose all the spotlight." Toni explained.

"But she'll be okay. We'll keep trying to have a baby, but if it doesn't work, we can always adopt." Ken said.

"Nothing against adopting but I don't want to do that. Having a child is life changing, and I want to experience the pain, the ups and downs of the whole pregnancy." Toni said. Ken sighed and got up from the bed.

"Well, okay. But we need to make an appointment soon, you're not fertile." Ken said.

"We know, Ken. We've been trying for six months now. I want a baby, seriously. I want to be a mother because my mom was such a great one, that I want to raise my son or daughter well." Toni whined. Ken sat down next her and caressed her thigh.

"Don't worry, Princess. We'll have a baby or two and then you can be happy." Ken said while kissing her cheek. Toni made an appointment with Dr. Jacqueline Walters, for the next day.