fourteen.

It was the day before the baby shower, and everyone was too busy for Toni.

"'When the Bough Breaks' just came out, and I was wondering if you want to see it with me, please?" Toni asked. Kendall was still preparing for the surprise baby shower, along with Alecia.

"I have a prior engagement to attend, sorry T." Kendall said while kissing Toni's cheek. Tamar and Trina came to the Edmonds residence, unannounced.

"Don't you look nice and big?" Tamar said while sitting down next to Toni. Trina laughed and Toni gave her the death glare.

"Not funny. Everyone is so busy, and it's not fair. People hate me, even my own husband." Toni sighed.

"I would too." Trina whispered while looking away. Tamar smacked her forehead with her hand.

"What did I do?" Toni asked while her bottom lip quivering.

"Nothing. You're always thinking someone hates you, or is cheating on you. You're paranoid." Trina grumbled. Toni became in denial.

"That's a lie, isn't it Tamar?" Toni asked. Tamar looked around the room, and looked on her phone.

"Trina is right, Tone. If Ken talks to a woman, you automatically assume that he's cheating on you. If he hugs me, you think he's going to leave you for one of us. He loves you, deeply. Note: You have been feeling this way before you got pregnant." Tamar said.

"I guess you're right. I just love my Ken Ken, too much. Do you think he loves me, just the same?" Toni asked.

"Yes, you'll love him even more. Come on, let's go shopping." Trina said while grabbing Toni's hand. They went outside and Tamar drove to the mall. They entered Neiman Marcus and bought a couple of things.

Meanwhile the girls are shopping, Ken went to the bakery to get the cake for the baby shower. Toni loved sweets, so Ken made sure the cake was just right.

"I'm here to pick up a red velvet cake, under the name of Edmonds." Ken said to the store owner.

"Yes, yes. I doubled the frosting just like you said, and I added the baby's initials in pink, too. Free of charge." The owner said.

"Thank you, how much in total?" Ken asked. The owner went up the register, and made the total.

"Since you're a loyal customer, I gave you a discount, so the total is $45.37." The owner said.

"Here's $50, keep the change." Ken said. The owner smiled.

"Thanks man, and congratulations." The owner said. Ken gave a thumbs up. Kevon and Melvin drove with their brother, to get last minute things.

"Alright guys, this errand is pretty important to Toni. Lately, she's been talking about missing her friends from college, and they're at the airport. They brought gifts too, so it's a lot to pack up in the car.

"You think I can last in these heels?" Toni asked. Tamar and Trina shook their heads no.

"Your feet grew, a lot. Get some pretty sandals, or I'll buy them for myself." Tamar said.

"I'm right along with you, girl. Toni, you better get them." Trina said. Both the girls convinced Toni to purchase Giuseppe Zanotti sandals, embedded with Swarovski crystals.

Towanda and Traci drove to get every single niece and nephew of Toni, from the airport. All of her in-laws will fly to LA, early tomorrow morning.

"Ash!" Towanda exclaimed.

"Hey Umba, hey Tray-Ray." Ashlee said. The girls greeted their nieces and nephews, and helped them into the cargo van.

"What is auntie Toni having?" Kevin Jr. asked.

"She's having a girl, we don't know her name yet." Traci said. All the boys groaned, hoping to have a boy as a cousin.

"How is she though? Oh, and how is her fine ass stepdaughter." Mikey Jr. asked. Everyone laughed at him.

"She's great, growing everyday. Also, Kendall is doing good. She's a senior in high school." Towanda explained.

"She's too young for you, bro." Eric said. Mikey Jr. rolled his eyes. Towanda pulled up to her house, settling in.

Ken and his brothers pulled up to the airport, getting Toni's college friends, Penny Nightingale and Wendy Moore.

"Long time no see, Kenneth." Penny said. Wendy gave her bags to Kevon, along with her gifts. Penny did the same thing and entered the car.

"You two are Melvin and Kevon Edmonds from After 7. A big fan!" Penny said.

"Yes, yes we are" Melvin and Kevon said in unison.

Kendall and Alecia were at the Edmonds residence, doing nothing.

"I'm going to miss being an only child, being spoiled and what not. I'm happy that Toni is finally pregnant and I know my dad is too, but for the past decade, I was so use to being the child that got everything and that I was the light of my dad's life." Kendall said. Alecia hugged Kendall and she began to cry.

"It's okay, Ken." Alecia said while rubbing Kendall's back. Toni and Tamar came back to the house, and saw Alecia comforting Kendall.

"What's wrong?" Toni mouthed.

"Nothing." Alecia said. Kendall pulled back and turned to see Toni and Tamar, standing there. Kendall wiped her tears and went upstairs.

"What's the issue?" Tamar asked.

"Kendall is a little sadden about the baby's arrival. She's so use to being the only kid, but now that you're going to be close to your due date, it's hitting her that the baby is coming." Alecia said.

"I'll talk to her." Toni said, heading upstairs.