Chapter 13 (Damon's POV)

I lightly jogged to go answer the front door. And low and behold its Klaus. With a very unhappy looking Rebekah by his side.

"Oh I don't remember ordering a spoiled british kid and his barbie bitch sister."

"Nice to see you again to Damon, you to Elena"

I looked behind me and saw Elena glaring at the the two unwelcome visitors.

"I would invite you in but I don't recall inviting you two here in the first place sooo"

before I could finish Klaus grabbed a hold of the door and casually walked in.

"Hello Elena you look sad as usual, what did Damon break up with you already?" Rebekah said to Elena in her shrill sassy voice.Elena glared back and didn't say a word. I put my arm around her waist holding her tightly I never felt comfortable with Klaus around.

"So wheres your secret weapon Damon" Klaus said harshly

Not knowing what to do we just walked to the library where Jessica was standing next to Stefan.

"Well well if it isn't stefan and my new victimm"Klaus said trailing of on the last word because his jaw nearly fell off when he saw Jessica. It seemed like he was choking and Rebekah was staring wide eyed next to him speechless as well.

"Klaus what are you doing here?" Jessica said calmly

What was happening.