Chapter 15 (Stefan's POV)

Before I knew what was happening Klaus grabbed Jessica and took her somewhere within the house.

"What's going on!?" I screamed to Rebekah who was blocking my exit to the room.

"Maybe he will kill that bitch once and for all, well actually I don't get how I didn't manage to do the job"Rebekah said

"What are you talking about" Damon snarled at her

"Well the fact that Jessica is the love of Klaus' life. And that I thought I killed her 700 some years ago."She said in her foreign accent

I came to the realization and put the puzzle pieces of Jessica's story together and realized Klaus is the man she talked about being in love with. It all made sense now.Except the fact that she would well you know love Klaus.

"They were--you mean *gulp* together" Elena said slowly

"Yes of course!"Rebekah said sharply

"He's not going to hurt her, that's what Bonnie told us" I piped in

'That makes sense I suppose" Damon said looking shocked.

"We should probably let them talk" ugh why would I say that I don't want them talking I got this feeling of jealousy creeping over me and I felt rather crappy. I think Damon noticed and he put his hand on my shoulder. No matter how much I try to deny it Damon knows me better then anyone and probably knew I liked Jessica. I went over and grabbed a drink from the liquor cabinet.Rebekah then began to blab on about something insignificant while we all waited around. Like relatives in a hospital waiting room.I just couldn't help thinking what was happening up there.But most of all I felt bad for Jessica because I knew how badly Klaus had hurt her and she probably was not having the time of her life. Or maybe she was. I don't know. Ahh I was so jealous. Why was I feeling like this. I had only known Jessica for a couple of weeks and she has helped me get my mind of Elena and for once have a little fun. Maybe I just got attached or maybe it was cause at the moment she was one of my only true friends. I hope she's okay up there I wonder what's happening.