Chapter 18 (Jessica's POV)

RIIIINNGGGG RIIIIINNNGGGG!!!

My phone sounded as it interrupted our peace. I sat up and grabbed my phone. The caller ID was Stefan I pressed accept and placed it at my ear.

"Hii" I said cheerfully

"Hi Jessica?" Stefan said wearily.

"ughh" Klaus said ease dropping on who I was talking too.

"Well I was just wondering if you were okay?" Stefan said kind of worried.

"Yeah I'm fine I guess thanks."

"Well I was just wondering when you are gonna be here for our little blood ritual thingy." Stefan said nervous chuckling.

"Oh yeah well I guess I will head over now."

"Okay sounds good I guess."Stefan said, it sounded like he was smiling if that makes sense.

I hung up the phone and started to get out of the bed. Then Nick tugged on my arm and made me fall back on the bed.

"And where do you think you're going"

"Nick you heard Stefan I have to go do some blood ritual for some annoying dead witches,"

"Five more minutes?" Klaus said looking like a pleading child.

I smiled and lied back down. It felt nice to be in his arms again. I could feel his unshaven face rest on the top of my head as I snuggled into his warm chest. But then I had to get up. Klaus then got up too,

"Well if you're going to the Salvatore house I will come too."

"Are you sure?" I said

"Its a win-win I will get to stay with you and they don't like me and it will piss them off to show up there." He said smiling.

"They could like you, if you acted the way you act around me when you're with them."I said pulling on my tights and then skirt.

'Well then I wouldn't be as scary." He said pouting like a child.

I smiled and put on my sweater and then my boots.

We walked outside and for once I felt very well rested and excited to see the bright sun. I felt elated.