Chapter 1

Sakura

"Get up! Get up you lazy bum! Or else i'm going to make you pay rent!"

I immediately shot out of bed with strands of hair in my mouth looking around my room frantically. 

"What happened?!" I yelled out. 

"You were sleeping too long!" My mother, Mebuki Haruno, shot back. 

"That's so not fair!" 

"So is you living in this house without giving me money! Anyway, go downstairs. Your breakfast is gonna get cold," The older woman responded with a smug face, believing she won the argument. 

"Alright! Well..i'm awake!" 

Mebuki left the room leaving me alone. 

Once her footsteps faded away, my hands immediately reached for the silver chain around my neck.

Phew! It's still there! But then...who was that man in Sukè-Kun's backyard?

"Sakura!"

"Alright, alright! I'm coming!"

Geesh I just wanna enjoy my last day of winter break...

I jogged downstairs and sat myself in front of my breakfast.

"Sakura, I was in the garden and saw we have some new neighbors. Why don't you drop off some fruit for them, as a welcome gift,"

"New neighbors?" I asked in confusion. No one has ever been in that house since...him.

As soon as I finished my breakfast I ran upstairs to brush my pink hair. It was a total mess.

After deciding to wear my red sweatshirt and a dark pair of jeans, I rush downstairs and bump into my mother.

"Oi! Watch where your going!" She growled at me.

"Gomen!"

Mother grabbed a plastic bag behind her and handed it to me.

"Here. Bring it to the neighbors...and be polite for once!"

My eyebrow twitched as I left the house only to face the sleek black one beside it. It's the biggest one in the block, and even though no one has stepped foot on it for years, it still looks beautiful.

I knocked on the door, waiting for an answer. After waiting for five minutes, I decided to try opening it myself.
It was already open.

"H-hello? Anyone home?" I asked no one particularly.

I put down the bag of fruit on the kitchen counter and looked around at the familiar scene.

Hmm..what did she put in this bag? I reached into the bag and pulled out a tomato.

Sasuke

"Usuratonkachi," I said with my eyebrow twitching. I went downstairs since I heard a knock on the door but then I saw a huge mess in the living room. Naruto. He fell asleep watching movies and was noisily snoring on the couch.

"Nuu! That's my ramen-ttebayo!" The Uzumaki said in his sleep.

I walked over to the idiot and flicked his forehead.

"G-ahh!!" The blonde jumped off the sofa as he touched his forehead with his palm. "What was that for?!"

"To wake you up, dobe,"

"Teme! Don't need to be so-"

"What?"

"Shh! Did you hear that? There's noise in the kitchen!"

We stayed silent as we heard noise of a bag being opened.

"Let's go," I told him.

"N-Nani?!"

"Scared?"

"N-no! But just in case.." He grabbed a rolled up newspaper and held it like a weapon.

I shook my head as I walked over to the kitchen, Naruto behind me.

We quietly entered the room where we saw the girl from yesterday, holding a tomato in hand. Naruto's mouth opened a bit as if he has never seen a girl in his life, dropped the rolled up newspaper, and stood next to me.

Before he could take another step, I walked over to the girl when all of a sudden she whirled around and the tomato flew out of her hands...

SPLAT!

and landed right onto my face.