Chapter 2

Sakura

SPLAT

My eyes were open with fear, afraid of what would happen next.

There was a large guffaw of laughter from the blonde but the raven head stayed still, probably surprised.

When I dared look a bit closer, I noticed he had no emotion on his face.

Without even thinking, I looked around for the back door, and rushed out.

"Why do I always have to embarrass myself like this?!" I rush up to my door and run as fast as I can to my room.

"Did you give it to them?" I heard my mother yell.

"Y-ya!'' I yell back.

I definetly gave it to them

After locking my door, I grabbed my phone and called the only person who I could think of who can actually help me.

"I need your help..please it's an emergency!"

"Alright, alright! I'll be over in five minutes, Sakura-Chan,"

I sighed in relief and I hung up. I made my way over to my window and stared out. I had a perfect view if the side of the neighboring house.

Woah...

No one told me our neighbors are...

..cute guys!! I totally messed up. Why am I such an embarrassment?

Pretty soon, after walking nervously around my room, there was a knock on my door.

"Come in, Hinata-Chan,"

"How'd you know it was me?" She giggled as she locked the door behind her.

"My mother doesn't knock,"

"Oh..well, why did you call me here?" The bluenette asked.

Oh!

Sasuke

"W-what...d-d-did you do...to upset her?!" Naruto said between laughs.

"I never met her before." I lied as he headed toward the bathroom.

As I washed off the red fruit off my face, I looked at myself in the mirror.

Hn..she barely changed..Sakura Haruno..

As I exit the bathroom, I saw Naruto peering into the bag the pinkette left behind.

"Teme! She left behind more tomatoes!"

I pushed aside the baka and grabbed a fruit and bit into it.
"You dont need be so violent, dattebayo!" Naruto said as he pushed me back.

And then started the pushing contest.

Sakura

"Woah. That's the most craziest story I ever heard," Hinata Hyuga's pale lavender eyes widened as I wrapped up my morning.

"Well it's true!"

"I believe you! So...what are you going to do about it?"

"That's what I called you here for," I threw myself onto my bed helplessly.

"Oh it'll be okay-" Hinata sat next to me.

"It won't." I interrupted.

"Okay..so why not just apologize?"

"Oh! But wait..I'm too embarrassed to ever show my face in that house ever again,"

Hinata brushed my messy hair off my face as she started thinking.

~X~

As night time approached, the two girls gave up on thinking of ways for Sakura to talk to the guys next door and decided to play some board games.

"Hey, why don't we play 'I Spy'?" Hinata asked.

"Sure,"

"I spy two guys out your window,"

"Huh?" Sakura asked as she got up to look for herself.

She gasped when she saw that across from her window, she could see a bit of living room of the neighbor's house, below them.

At the Sasuke's Home

Naruto was chowing down on some ramen when Sasuke entered the room with his usual emotionless face.

"Oi Sasuke! Smile for once,"

"If I do, I'm afraid I'll end up like you," Sasuke teased.

"Geesh, that hurt," Naruto pretended to pout. "But not as much as my fists..!" He attempted to land a blow on Sasuke but he easily blocked it.

" Could you quiet down for a change?" The Uchiha asked, annoyed. "I bet you didn't even notice those girls,"

"Huh? What girls?"

Naruto spun around to the window, when Sasuke suddenly got up and reached for the curtain and opened it completely.

~X~ Third Point Of View ~X~

As the two girls peered out the window staring at the new neighbors, Sakura stared at the back of the ravenette.

He looked so familiar..but she can't recognize him.

Hinata knudged Sakura.

"Sakura-Chan..d'you who is the blonde one?"

"No..well..I don't think so. Why do you ask?"

"N-no reason!" Her face turning red.

"Suuure," Sakura smirked.

As they kept an eye on the house like a watch dog, the ravenette suddenly stood up and went out of sight for a bit.

"What happened?" Hinata and Sakura asked in unison.

When suddenly the whole curtain of the window across, flew open.

Hinata quietly gasped when she got a look of the blonde's face and quickly hid under the window.

And for the first time in 12 years, emerald eyes met onyx.