Niavi: What do I do ?

Sooo , Trey wants an answer to why I have these marks. I can't tell him where these came from. How do I even start? Where do I start? I can handle the problem on my own. Once he gets involved it only gets worse from there. What am I going to do? I have to think of something quick and I mean now cause as furious as he is right now any minute I think his skin is going to start bubbling. I know it's all out of the love he has for me. He can't stand to see me hurt and I can't stand to see him mad.

"Niavi!" Trey yelled this time touching the marks softly.

"Ouch! Don't touch them please they hurt honey.

"Don't honey me. Where did they come from look at you boobs bae." 

Okay so they where bad and it made it worse that I had carmel colored skin. Ughhh... Okay maybe I should just tell him the truth. I went out to mind my biz right. I'm grown I don't have to answer to him. 

"I went out to mind my biz one thing lead to another and a fight happened but it's nothing right. They will heal" I said 

"Hell naw! A fight with who Niavi?" He screamed this time closing the gap that was once in the middle of us. 

"With no one geez I'm okay! Dang. Stop screaming. Your to loud and it's to late."

"You should be the one talkin about screaming. The way you be yelling when I I'm hittin that shit right. Now tell me where you got the marks from. I'm not playing with you." He said with fire in his eyes backing me into the wall. We are still chest to chest. Well chest to face cause he is taller then me. 

"No one Trey!" I said pushing him off of me. But he came back and grabbed my hands and pinned them to the wall above my head. Mind you I'm still in my bra and he is shirtless as well. 

"Niavi. Don't fuckin play with me! Are you cheating on me?" He yelled

"How could you even ask me something like that!?" I yelled back.

"So you get marks like that from fighting.?" He said calmly which scared the shit outta me. When someone goes from steaming hot to calm there is a problem. You don't mess with them kind of people. 

"Yes." I can't tell him the truth so I have to push my limits. 

"God dammit Niavi!" He said punching the wall right next to me face. 

"Trey wait..." I said grabbing his arms stopping him from leaving. I had to tell him something. 

Where did she go?

Is she cheating? 

Vote & Comment ...