Trey: I Can't Believe This

"I'm out the game. I don't know how you even found me." Niavi said. Out what game? That's what I wanted to know. 

"When did you get home?" She questioned once she finally came down stairs to the kitchen. 

"That don't matter what game are you out of?" 

"What you talking about?" 

I grabbed her and backed her up to the fridge. 

"Niavi don't play with me. Answer the question." I stated looking down on her. 

"Umm you can back up off of me." She tried pushing but I didn't move.

"What game Niavi!" I started getting mad now. 

"Why were you listening to my conversation anyways?" 

"Don't turn this around the house was quiet there was no way I couldn't hear you." 

"Well close your ears now move!" 

I grabbed her face with one hand making her lips pucker. 

"You listen to me you hear. If this fucking game that your playing put you or my kids in danger your ass is grass that's a mothafuckin promise you heard that?" I yelled.

She smacked my hand off her face then rubbed it. She so lucky I didn't hit women but man her ass be asking for it sometimes I swear. She just man I don't know she just takes me there. She knows how to push my buttons. 

"Trey don't you ever grab my face that hard again!" She yelled.

"Then tell me what game Niavi!" I yelled putting my forehead to hers. 

"I use to be a hit man that's what. Who ever needed the job done I did it. It was fast money. There you fucking happy now Trey?"

"Hell nah I ain't happy. No wonder yo ass got A1 aim. But why didn't you tell me this before I thought we told each other all our secrets?" 

"Fuck you Trey cause you didn't tell me all your fucking secrets!" She yelled punching me in my chest. 

"I told you about hitting me didn't I!?" I yelled back pinching her.  

"Ouch what is your problem?" She screamed rubbing her arm. 

"Don't put your hands on me." 

"I do what I want. Now are you ready to tell your secrets?" She said crossing her arms now I knew she was pissed. 

"I don't have none to tell. I should be asking you the same thing." I said crossing my arms as well she wasn't the only one who was pissed.

"So how did I get crabs Trey huh! Tell me that one." She said with tear filled eyes. 

"What you mean how would I know that I only go to the gym, and to check on my stores you know that bae." 

"Don't you fucking bae me you a low life. And you can take this fucking ring back I'm leaving you me and the twins don't need you." She cried poking me in my chest. 

"Dammit Niavi you know I would never step out on you." 

"THEN WHERE DID I GET IT FROM TREY A FUCKING GHOST!?"  She yelled standing on her tippy toes trying to get to my level. 

"Lower your voice and you not leaving this house so you can get that shit out your head right now. You know I would never do you like that so don't play these fucking mind games with me." 

"I'm leaving you. Fuck you. Fuck this house. Did I mention fuck you!?" She barked. 

She wasn't leaving this house. 

"Fuck me!? Niavi cut the bullshit okay. Your not leaving. I won't let you."

"I'm grown as hell. You fucked me over Trey but I just don't understand why! I gave you all of me!" She yelled hitting me in my chest. 

I punched and Niavi slid down the fridge she was still crying. She buried her face into her knee's.  

Sorry to leave y'all hangin !!!!  

VOTE  !

COMMENT ! 

IS TREY CHEATING

WILL NIAVI LEAVE 

DID HE JUST HIT HER 

NIAVI USE TO BE A WHAT??