Sean: Suicide or Murder

So I'm in this fucking room in the middle of no where. I thought Trey let me off the hook I guess not. That's why I nutted on his walls and didn't clean up. Any who. How did I slip? Not only did I slip but I let Trey catch me slipping and now I'm here on some fucking farm. 

*Flashback* 

I was headed home when I noticed someone following me but once I got a glimpse of the car it was the same car as my neighbor so I thought nothing of it. I pulled into my drive way and my neighbor went into their drive way. I hopped out happy as shit cause I had some good A1 pussy on the way. Then I hear a gun cock and feel a bag over my head I instantly pass out from the fumes in the bag. 

*Flashback over*

I woke up in this room with bulletproof fucking windows. No wonder they didn't bother to tie my black ass up. 

"Let me out man I gotta piss." I banging on the door. 

"There is a bottle in the corner for that shit." 

"On the floor or the toilet." I smiled even though they couldn't see it through the door. 

"Man you burnt up!" Then I heard footsteps walking away. 

I pissed all over the walls. 

It seemed like forever sitting in this stupid ass room with nothing to do but think and watch pigs take a shit. Why the hell is this a farm. What the hell they doing trapping with fuckin animals? Stupid ass nigga's. And this room fucking stanked like piss. The shit was giving me a headache.

I was going crazy in this room. They was bout to kill me too. Why the hell would I let them kill me when I can kill myself?

I started to think of my past and all the shit I been through. Rape in my booty that shit was not fun. Having to suck dick and wash people draws. Hell after a while it wasn't so bad. Getting booty raped started to feel good. Sucking dick became easy. Washing draws was a hobby. After thinking of my past I was crying hard as shit.

"I'm gonna kill myself before y'all can!" I screamed as snot slipped into my mouth along with salty tears. I wiped it away with my hand which only dragged the snot across my cheek but I didn't give a shit. 

"I don't give a shit nigga!" Then I heard laughs. They thought I was playing. I know Niavi was gone be the one to kill me. Trey don't know her fucking past. Her aim ain't A1 because of him. Shit if only he her past.

I looked around the room for something to help me kill myself with. Then my balls started itching . I unbuckled my belt so that I could scratch them good. Then a light bulb went of. Use the belt. I took off my shirt an wrapped it on this bar on the ceiling then I put the belt through the shirt loop making the belt into a loop. I was standing on the plastic chair they had in there. I put my head through the loop and tears began to roll down my cheeks. I can't believe I was doing this!

".... who's this fine thang another counter?" I heard one of the guys ask Trey. 

Just then I kicked the chair from under me and I felt pain then everything went black after I heard snapping of my neck. 

I felt myself shitting and the pain was unbearable my heartbeat sped up then it just stopped. 

COMMENT

VOTE

INBOX ME... 

THANK YOU FOR READING !