Niavi: Uh Ohhhh !!!

Fuck ! I have another "meeting" tonight which means I gotta put Trey sexy ass to sleep.

Why couldn't he tell me he lived this lifestyle? I love him so I wouldn't have left him. Hell, this shit bout to end tonight tho. I'm not a bad bitch for no reason.

"Niavi!" Trey yelled waving his hand my face.

"What?"

"You okay? I called you like five times wit yo sexy death ass. Come on!" He smiled helping me out the chair.

"Shut up! Can we drive the charger today please?" I whined

"I was thinkin the Hummer but sure." He said switching the keys.

We rode to the mall bumpin music. We held hands with our matchin out fits. Boy oh boy was we fly and got stares for days.

This guy walked past an rubbed his hand up my smooth thigh to the bottom of my dress and winked at me.

"Nigga what the fuck is your problem touching my women like that?"

"Bitch you ain't nobody. She bad as hell." The guy yelled back at Trey.

Trey stepped up to him sizing him up. The guy was at least 6 inches taller than Trey but he clearly didn't give two fucks.

Damn, I got on heels let me stop this before it get outta hand.

"Baby he not worth it. Let's go shop." I said stepping in between them dragging Trey away.

"Call me when you want a man baby girl." He yelled after us.

Trey let go of my hand and start walkin towards the guy. I chased him in my heels and turned him around.

"How bout we go back home. Mommy has a treat for daddy." I said straightening his bow tie.

"Niavi. Cut it ohhh. Come on girl!" Trey said picking me up and exiting the mall.

We got home so quick boy you would have thought we time traveled. I guess a hand job is good motivation.

Trey carried me up stairs but something didn't feel right. I kept going anyways. I kicked the door closed and told Trey to put me down and he did as he was told.

"You just lay down and let mommy do the rest daddy!" I said slowly pushing him onto the bed climbing on top.

I kissed his lips then went to work on his neck that's both of our weak spots. He sat up and grabbed my ass.

"Don't move unless I tell you to!" I said pushing him down he likes it rough and when I take control.

I Ripped open his shirt and slid off his pants and boxers gave him a strip tease and left on my heels. I slid him inside me slowly and rocked back and forth up and down round and round. Damn it felt good. I went slow then fast, grip and release. I drove him crazy.

"Faster" He moaned.

"You want me to do what!? You bout to beg for this pussy daddy!" I moaned slowly rotating my hips.

Just then he fliipped me over and had my legs on his shoulders deep strokin like a mothafucka.

"Trey! Ughhh gosh." I screamed gripping this sheets. He went in and out now that drove me crazy I wanted the D nowwww!

I flipped over to doggy style and threw that ass back Trey sure knew how to catch it to. He busted and so did I. I looked up to see the door opened when we laid down.

Didn't I kick that closed I thought to myself.

I traced the tattoos on his chest until he fell sound asleep. This was my time and I Had to leave and get back fast.

I grabbed my rob and went into the hallway and I stepped on something wet.

"What the fuck is this?" I turned on the hallway light.

"Ahhhhhh!!!!" I screamed. "What the hell are you doing in here with no pants on?"

I heard Trey get up but he tripped on something cause there was a loud thud then an Oh shit He flung the door open and he had on boxers.

There was nut all on the floor and the walls. Like what the fuck. He was bout to clean this shit up right after Trey beat his ass.

"What the fuck are you doin in my house! With no pants on at that?" Trey said pushing me behind him. "Awww hell naw I know this ain't yo nut on my floor and walls nigga?" He said stepping closer to the guy.

Aww shit it's about to go down was all I could think. I knew I kicked the door closed but this creepy mouthafucka was watchin us gettin off his damn self the whole time.