Niavi: Something Ain't Right

*2 weeks later*

"Okay babe I just got off the phone with the doctor he said you have an appointment first thing tomorrow. I can't believe you got a lil baby bump and it's only the beginning of you'r second month." Trey said rubbing my tummy.

I know Trey will be a good father to our child. He barley does any street work cause he's Kingpin he only goes to the trap houses when there is really a problem or just to check up on things but he won't tell his workers that. Trey works more with his legal business. But I must say he got to be the smartest Kingpin I know. Every one of his worker has a college degree of some sort or they are going to college for one now. So they never had a problem with the law because these niggas is the law. He got the streets on lock and melted the key down ain't no coming back from that. 

"NIAVIIII !!!!" Trey yelled waving his hand in my face. 

"Yes babe?" I said softly tilting my to the right a bit. 

"Did you hear anything I was saying?" Trey said tilting his head to the left since he was facing me. 

"Yes I did." I lied hoping all he said was the appointment stuff. 

"What I say then big head?" He smiled knowing I only heard part. 

"Umm, you said that I had an appointment first thing in the morning..." 

"And what else?" He said sitting up in front of me crossing his arm.

"And that you love me no matter if I heard you or not." I shrugged my shoulders and smiled without showing my teeth. 

"I can't stand you punk." He said leaning in to kiss me. He leaned forward causing me to lean back. He went to take off my shirt but I stopped him. 

"What you think you doing?" He said with the raised eye brow look. 

"What about they baby? Trey you don't get pussy you get stomach I be feelin them deep strokes." I winked. Trey laughed and kissed me some more. 

"The baby will be fine it's healthy to have sex while pregnant babe and trust me Imma make sure you as healthy as can be." He said between pecks on my lips. I laughed but I wasn't sure. Trey was far from small and now I didn't know if it could harm the baby.

"Okay but still I just want to make sure it's fine first you can wait til tomorrow." I said giving him one last kiss.

"No I can't my dick is already hard you my women you gotta take care of this bae." He said slipping his hands into my pants kissing my neck which was my weak spot. Now I couldn't wait til tomorrow I wanted the D now. Trey knew what he  was doing. He played with my clit until she was soaking wet he removed our clothes and went to work. I'm talking bout deep stroking like never before. This nigga had me ready to climb up the walls.

"Ohhh daddy!!!!" I screamed clenching the bed sheets.

"Wait for me baby wait for daddy." Trey said speeding up his strokes.

"I can't I ohhhhh!" I made a mess in the bed this time. Trey came as well. We laid there to catch our breath went and showered cleaned up the bed and changed the sheets and knocked out. 

*@ THE DOCTORS OFFICE*

The doctor weighed me and checked my vitals and all that good stuff and now it was time to see what we was having. Trey was eyeing the doctor cause the doctor was eyeing me. He was a handsome guy. But Trey knew the deal so he wasn't worried bout me. 

"Okay so now we can see the baby on the screen." Dr.Brown said pulling the ultra sound machine around the bed so me and Trey could see. Trey was so excited. I have never seen him smile so hard. Looking at him smile that hard made my cheeks hurt.