Trey: There Is Nothing Without Trust

When Niavi grabbed my arm an looked me in my eyes an told me that it was a fight I couldn't help but believe her.

There is no good relationship without trust.

"Okay bae but the marks are just so ouch looking on your beautiful skin"

"I know honey. They hurt too." She said tucking her chin into her neck looking down at her boobs. I lifted her chin and looked her in the eyes.

"I'm sorry babe but when your hurt it just kills me inside to know that I couldn't save you" I kissed her .

"It's okay bae" She said kissing me back & wrapping her arms around my neck standing on her tipoy toes.

I picked her up and loosened her bra she slid it off and arched her back when it touched the cold wall.

I broke our kiss and walked her over to the bed. I laid her down & looked at her while I undressed myself then her.

I kissed from her neck to her waistline. I smiled as I went to her clit and sang as I ate it.

"La . La . La." She was loving it .

"Ahhh Right there daddy... Ohhh fuck!" She moaned arching her back and rotating her hips. That was my que to finger her as I ate it.

I found her G-spot and she squirted all in my mouth.

"Damn baby you sweet." I smiled climbing on top.

I plundged inside that pussy. Damn she was tight and wet. Baby got that million dollar pussy. I took it in and out slowly.

"Ahhh Trey give it to me don't hold out pleaseeee" She moan nails in my back.

"You want daddy to do what?" I said slow stroking she was bout to beg for this dick today.

"Go deeper Trey. Ohhh gosh!" She bit my shoulder and that was the end. I put her legs on my shoulders and was deep stroking. She pulled at the sheets and her legs started shakin as she arched her back & let out a high pitched moan.

"Don't try to run now" I said turning her over pulling her curly locks.

"Oh Trey right the..." She came again and so did I . We laid there breating heavy.

"I love you daddy"

"I love you to baby"

Little did they know that tomorrow was a new day and things change.

Trey had a secret that he just didn't know how to tell Niavi. How would she react?