Trey: Lessons Given

So last night while I was making sweet love to Niavi I had my goons go get Sean. He been at the spot so this morning he will be dealt with. I cooked Niavi breakfast cause lord knows her legs needed some rest from all the shakin they was doing. Daddy did that. Any who, we ate took a shower then got dressed in matching Adias sweat suits and shoes. She wanted to drive the Hummer today so I let her. She so spoiled.

We arrived at the spot which was in the middle of no where. We walked into the building hand and hand.

"Sup boss. And who is this fine thang. A new counter?" One of the guards said licking his lips.

"This is the other boss. You can call her boss lady. What she says goes this is my women mess with her and your dead on the spot playing or not her aim is A1!" I said loud and clear making eye contact with everyone in the room while I was speaking. They all shook there heads and introduced themselves and told Niavi what there job was.

"Mike where the dead man at?" That's what we called our next prey or victim what ever you wanna call them .

Mike nodded his head to the back room.

"Damn!" Niavi said as we entered the room it smelled bad.

This nigga hung his self. I guess it's true that when you die you piss & shit on yourself cause this nigga stank.

"Aye man come take him out to the pigs man." I said to the guys.

"Damn. He really did it! I didn't think he had the guts." The guys laughed as they took down Sean's limp body.

"Mike make sure you go get his teeth when the pigs are done eating him and put them in the hydrufloric acid so dissolve them cause you know the pigs eat everything but the teeth then clean the blood up with the chemicals and you guys can go home."

"Easy day huh boss!" The guys laughed at Ghost's comment.

"Put his clothes in the fireplace now though so they will be gone by the time y'all done."

"Can I clean this room it stank bae?" Niavi asked still with her jacket covering her nose and mouth.

Everybody laughed and she looked confused.

"Trynna take my job already?" Speed said. 

"Baby around here you don't do the dirty work. & Y'all don't let Ms.Independent do anything cause she will try." I said they all nodded they heads and did as they was told. 

I went to my office still holding Niavi'shand. 

"Dang bae it's nice in here." She said running her hand along the Cherry stained Oak desk. 

"Thanks bae but this is basic. The office at the new house is bomb. Let me just grab this case then we can go to the new house. Duck & Speed set it up they left all yo clothes in the storage." Right after I said that I regretted letting those words slip from my lips. Niavi's arms crossed which told me she was pissed. 

"Let's go." She said through clenched teeth.

"Bae not all yo clothes just the one from the closet." I said softly. 

"LET'S GO TREY! I'M NOT PLAYIN WITH YOU. & I MEAN NOW!" She said storming out of the room mumbling. "Leave my damn clothes in the storage. Yo clothes better be there to." 

I grabbed the case and went into the living room to check on the guys. 

"You better hurry up boss! Boss lady don't seem to happy." Speed said.

"Nigga it's yo fault she hates her clothes in storage. But once I lay this pipe down she won't give a damn bout... She behind me ain't she." I said noticing all the guys facial expressions change. 

She just stood there with fire in her eyes. I saluted to the guys with my pinkie finger and they returned the salute. Ball up your fist then stick out your pinkie yup like that. We use our pinkie because it's the littlest finger you don't really think about it and respect takes so little to give but it goes a long way. 

"Till next time Boss Lady." The guys said in unison. 

"Later boys." She smiled and walked out the door with me on her heels. 

"What's your problem?" I said helping her into the passenger side of the Hummer.

"Trey you know how I am about all my clothes so don't play with me. Let's go. I got special edition stuff." 

We went and got her clothes then went to the new house. 

"Niavi baby wake up." I said kissing her lips softly. 

She stepped out the car looking like she was in heaven. 

"Oh my gosh Trey this is ours?" she said as her jaw dropped. 

"Yeah." I grabbed her hand and gave her a tour of the 8 bedroom house. The guys set up all the furniture and stuff. All Niavi had to do was put her touch to the house and it would be complete. She put her clothes in the walk in closet I had built in. It had a dressing room in there and all it was decked out. 

I saved the bathroom for last and offices for tomorrow. She walked into the room while I was laying on the bed watching the game. She jumped on the bed with the biggest smile on her face. 

"What?" I said smiling back at her. She climbed onto my lap straddling me. 

"I love you King Trigga." She kissed me with so much passion. Then climbed off me. 

"I love you more baby. But look bae!" I said pointing to the hump in my sweat pants. 

She pounced on the bed and took off her shirt. Kissing me from my lips down my abs to my waistline. What is she doing? She never gave me head before. She took off my pants and went to work on the dick. She did this thing with her tongue and started humming that shit drove me crazy and had me bustin not to long after she started. 

"Ohhhh shit!" I said grabbing a hand full of her curls. 

"You like King?" She smiled getting up. 

I took off her pants and bra and picked her up wrapping her legs around my neck. I put her against the wall and ate like I been starved for days. Her moans made my dick harder by the second. She squirted I slurped up the juices as some trickled down my chest. I took her off my shoulders and slid inside her. I carried her to the bathroom and turned on the shower. I turned on the ceiling shower head. She smiled and kissed me harder. I stroked her slowly cause it drove her crazy each time I hit her spot.

"Trey faster pleaseee!" She moaned digging her nails into my back. I hated when she had her nails freshly done cause them bitches was sharp as hell. I went faster and she kept digging and moaning. 

"I'm about to come baby." She moaned throwing her head back. 

"I'm almost there baby." I said. 

She busted and so did I. We showered then laid down. Niavi rushed cause she said her legs were about to give out on her any second. I laughed at her comment. She lotioned her body and put on one of my wife beaters. She climbed on top of me and laid down. 

"Niavi." 

"Yes." She said popping her head up off my chest beating her eyes.

"I love you but I can't sleep if you on top of me with nothing but a wife beater on."

She smiled and laid back down. I flipped us over and went down. I started to eat but it wasn't long before she was begging me to stop. She tried backing up but I pulled her back holding her thighs. She busted . I slid in and gave her slow deep strokes. 

"Treyyyyy! Please I can't tak... Ohhh goshh!" she moaned. 

She flipped over to doggy style. Damn I'm done I thought. She threw it back twerkin an shit which drove me crazy. We busted together and laid down and fell into a deep sleep. 

COMMENT & VOTE! TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK. 

NEXT CHAPTER IS FROM SEAN'S POINT OF VIEW ... IS HE DEAD OR NO ? HMMM... 

NO SILENT READERS PLEASE ... CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOKS ...