Trey: She Loves Me She Loves Me Not

"Mrs.Neverson" I called into the room. Niavi just looked beautiful as always but today it was like a light was shining on her.

"Umm wait that's the wrong last name your not going to have the correct medical records that's my boyfriends last name my last name is Haugabook first name Niavi." She sure knows how to handle business. I just want to kiss her but I'm not sure what she would do cause she doesn't know it's me yet.

She stared me up and down taking in my outfit. I was covered head to toe only thing you could see was my eyes. My eyebrows was covered also.

"Umm did you just come from getting delivering a baby I can wait for a couple minutes if you want?" She said pointing to the waiting room.

"Mrs. Neverson it's okay you can come to room 4." Then I dropped my clip bored and got on one knee and sat there for at least a minute. I said a quick prayer praying to God that she would say yes. Reaching in my pocket pulling out the box but hiding it out of her sight.

"Are you okay?" She asked looking worried.

"Not yet but I will be." I pulled off the hat and the mask and showed all my pearly whites.

"Oh my! Trey do you know you can go to jail for... mmmm." I stood up and kissed her to make her hush up. I got back on one knee and held her right hand.

"Words can't explain how much I love you. If I have to I will fight for our love till I break it. You are my life support, the air I breath. Sometimes I think I love you more than I Love myself. You are truly amazing and you bring out the best in me.Things that I never even knew was in me. I love everything about you even how you cross your arms when your mad at me. I would love nothing more then to build a life and family with you. I will give you my heart if I have to cause without you it wouldn't beat anyways." I watched as tears rolled down her check. I truly did mean every word that I said and the man above knows it. "'Will you marry me Niavi Niya Haugabook!?" My heart was beating so fast I think I might need a doctor if she doesn't hurry up and answer.

"No. Trey I can't marry you just cause I'm maybe pregnant. I don't wan't you to rush if your not ready." She said wiping her tears. My heart sank.

"No. No. No. No. Babe I been planning this since last month Ma tell here ! Somebody tell her please." I could feel the tears coming.

"Yes baby why you think we all here ?" My mom said. Niavi turned and looked down at me.

"Ummm , Yes I will marry you!" She smiled with tears rolling down her cheeks.

I slid the ring on and my heart dropped. 

Niavi looked at the ring and fainted ... What about the baby and her health! This can't be good. 

Doctors came sworming around yelling out codes and all that doctor stuff. 

"Aye man can you talk in English and tell me what's going on."

"Sir I need you to stay out here while we put her in a room and get her settled." 

"No I got on these clean stupid doctor outfits I'm going back there or she stays out here." I said without a lick of play in my voice I was oh so serious. 

"Sir we need you to stay out here."

"I just told you what's gonna happen." Just then Niavi woke up and took off the oxygen mask. 

"What happened?" She whispered. 

"Babe you fainted when I put the ring on you."

"Is the baby okay!?" She said eyes getting big. 

"Your pregnant!" The doctor said in total shock.

"We need to get her to a room asap and we got to let him come but you have to stand back." The other doctor said.

"Deal."

They took us to a room in the back and Niavi's vitals were normal except her heart rate was up from all the excitement. I was confirmed that Niavi was 1 month pregnant with my seed. I hope it was a boy but of course she wanted a girl. Once her heart rate returned to normal we left to go get her meds then went out to eat with the family to celebrate. In 3 weeks we had another appointment to have an ultrasound. 

COMMENT !

VOTE !

FOLLOW ME !