Trey: Trust Is Key

I watched as Niavi slid down the fridge in front of me. There was a dent in the fridge from where I had punched it. I would never hit my baby no matter how much she hit me or pissed me off. I really didn't step out on her and I needed her to believe me. I would never do that to her plus she pregnant. But a fucking hit man are you serious. Her fucking aim is better then mine but I won't tell her that. 

"Babe please just look at me I didn't step out on you I promise I love you and my children to much to do that. I just really need you to trust me on this. Please babe." I knelled in front of her.

"Crabs Trey how did I get them?" She cried looking into my eyes. I hated myself right now for putting her through this. 

"I don't know. I really don't. Did you ... I know you didn't ch..." Just then she slapped the shit outta me I fell back and she stepped over me. 

"Don't you even open your mouth to ask me a stupid question like that!" Then she walked away and up the steps. I sat there for a minute to process what just happened. Was I really sitting there for that long? 

She had the rainbow iPhone and I had the blue 5c. That damn rainbow costed my ass a stack but it was worth it for my baby. She was on 40 she be killin in that damn flappy bird game. But to bad cause my face was hot as hell from where she had hit me. I took her phone and the bird died.

"Why in the hell would you do that!" She jumped up yelling at me.

"Flappy bird a thot anyways everybody done tapped that. But the real issue is why did you put your hands on me? I didn't hit you!" I said still holding her phone.

"Shit you was close to hitting me. And you had there nerve to think about me cheating on you so I slapped some since into you now give me my phone!" She stepped forward trying to take the phone but I held it in the air out of her reach.

"Did you get treated for crabs?"

"I threw away all the sheets and towels we used. Cleaned everything with hot water an ammonia shaved all the hair down there & on my legs , then scrubbed myself down with the stuff the doctor gave me. Now you need to do the same." She said walking towards the closet pulling out a suitcase. What the fuck do she thing she doing?

She just don't know that she will not be leaving this house! I wasn't playing when I said that. She should know I would never step out on her. I don't know where I got this shit from but I damn sure ain't gone let it make me lose the love of my life that shit dead!

"Niavi! You can put that shit back and get in the bed and be layin in that bed when I come out the bathroom." I barked.

"You mind yo bizz as I mind mine." She said looking for clothes to pack.

"My bizz is your bizz and your bizz is my bizz every since we moved in together. This shit is real and you not leaving you heard what I said." I stated as I walked into our bathroom putting the shower on hot then her phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Hey Trey baby is Niavi around?" Her mom replied then Niavi started walking towards the door.

"Don't answer my pho..." I slammed the bathroom door shut.

"Yeah , everything is alright she is on her way to sleep" She banged on the door and I turned on the air vent to block out the noise so her mother couln't hear. "Oh sure we can make it to dinner tomorrow no problem." We said our goodbyes then I hung up. I walked out the bathroom to see Niavi zipping up a suit case.

"Give me my fucking phone! We seem so perfect to everybody little do they know half the shit that be going on in this damn house."

 "You not leaving!" I stated closing the door sitting in front of it. 

She walked to the balcony door swung it open an dropped her bag down. It was raining hard as hell wind blowing hella hard too.

"Either you let me go out that door or I'm going out this door." 

"You not that fucking stupid you 4 month pregnant with twins!" 

Just then she went and stood on the balcony banister and she disappeared!!!!! 

I couldn't believe my eyes. 

10 COMMENTS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER !!!

IS SHE DEAD?

DID TREY STEP OUT ON HER?  

VOTE ! 

COMMENT ! 

FOLLOW !