Niavi: Lay It On The Table

So we made reservations at a restaurant where we had our own private section. When we got there I was so nervous so I just went to the bathroom to get myself together. On my way out I was digging into my purse when I bump into Sean. I was so surprised that this nigga was still breathing let alone walking. 

"Damn, baby you can't speak looking like a bag of food stamps for ya boy!" He smiled.

"Food stamps. Nigga please." I kept walking. Now I didn't even care if Trey merked his ass. 

I sat at the table and Trey just looked at me for a while. 

"So you gone speak to me or stare at me like you about to eat me?" I cocked my head to the right a bit. 

"If I could right now I would." He winked. 

"Okay you first." I said. 

"Okay. So I'm Ki..." He was inturrupted by the waiter bringing a bottle of wine to our table sent from Sean. He is really pushing his limits now. Trey's jaws clinched so I thanked the waiter. 

"What is he doing here?"

"Don't worry bout him bae let's do us okay." I said leaning across the table kissing Trey. 

"Anyways, So I'm Kingpin of Atlanta. There. & I didn't tell you because I didn't want you worrying about me if I was out or nothing like that. I told you about all my legal bizz cause you don't worry bout that and I took you to the gun ranges and stuff to prepare you as my ride or die. Now yo aim is A1 no matter what you using."  He winked at me. 

"Okay. I kinda get that but Trey my life is in danger to!" 

"No boo. Every time I left the house I had people watching. Little do you know when you leave the house there are people watching whenever I'm not with you. Now Sean is a dead man walking." He stated with fire in his eyes. 

"Hmmm , okay then." That's kinda creepy I thought to myself. 

"Anymore questions?" He asked. 

"Nope. Just know that I'm your ride or die and now I want to know what's going on." 

"I gotta think about that." 

"But..."

"But , nothing." He said putting up his hand.

"Okay now what's your secret?"

"Okay , I was going to tell you but it hurt so bad to talk about. I hate to even think about it." I said looking down.

"Is that why you stopped drinking for a while?" He asked pulling my chin up looking into my eyes.

"Yes."

"Babe it's okay it wasn't your fault." 

"But it was our baby and I hated that it passed. I'm sorry." I cried. 

"Don't be." 

"Okay." 

"Alright so anything else you want to get off your chest?"

"Umm , I really didn't do anything with Sean they were just asking me all these questions and I had no answer then he tried to have sex and we was fighting and he kept sucking on my boobs and neck I finally got him me after scratching his guards to let my hands go. But I wasn't  going to tell you they said I had to come back for another meeting or they would kill you so. The night I caught him in the hallway he was trying to snatch me up but you woke up and yeah." I spilled out talking real fast . 

"Okay. Okay. I believe you. You really gotta learn how to talk slower." He laughed. 

"Sorry."

"Yeah he is dead tonight." 

"I want to go!" I smiled. 

At that Trey dropped his glass and spit out his drink.

"Ewww!" I screamed. 

"Sorry baby but you wanna do what!?"

"You heard me." 

"Okay. Okay." 

We ate our food and talked and laughed. I'm glad we told our secrets but there was one that I was going to save for later on tonight when we went to deal with Sean's punk ass. 

We went home . 

I unlocked the door and dropped my purse on the love seat I put next to the door only to hear my purse hit the floor. 

"What the crap!" I turned on my light and my jaw dropped . I ran up to my room and everything was gone except my bed and a box. 

"Babe what's wrong with you!?" Trey said grabbing his gun walking towards the house. 

"Trey we been robbed!" I said grabbing his hand running towards the house and all through the house and finally to the room falling to my knees. 

"I can't believe this! All my clothes and shoes and Oh My gosh I think I'm going to faint I don't know what I'm going to do and your clothes and shoes. The paintings , and What about the cars? Your's and mine!? The tv's the computers that apple computer wasn't cheap with all the stuff we bout for it. And all my Beats. Why are you so calm and smiling?" I asked out of breath. 

"Bae you funny!" Trey said taking off his shoes. 

"Who funny?" I asked confused. Getting off my knees

"We weren't robbed."

"Then what do you call this Trey?" I said walking in a circle. 

"I had my workers come move all our stuff to my condo till we find another house. We can't stay here no more Sean knows and there's no tellin who he told. It's not safe." 

I just stood there. In shock. Okay I guess. 

"Ohhhh. Then why did you let me rant and freak out like that?" I asked sitting on the bed taking off my shoes. 

"Cause it's sexy as hell." He smiled walking towards me planting kisses on my neck and lip. 

"Mmmm." I moaned as he began to undress me. 

"Wait bae the lights." I liked it in the dark cause you never knew what was coming next it kept it fun. he turned off the lights and rushed back to the bed taking his clothes off. He slipped my dress off and snapped my bra off ripping off my panties. 

"Ohhh daddy!" I laughed. 

"Ohhh you like that huh." He said between kisses climbing between my legs. He plunged into me and I screamed scratching his back arching mine.

"Treyyyyy! Oh my!" I moaned.

"Say my name say my name!" He sang leaving hickeys all over my neck and chest while thrusting in and out of me. Which only made me wetter. I came twice already.

"My turn daddy." I straddled him. riding like there was no tomorrow. 

"Ughhhh." Trey moaned 

I spun around so he can hit it doggy style while I threw it back. I had an new trick I wanted to try. I started to twerk on the dick. Yes. It drove Trey crazy he couldn't handle . He picked me up and took my to the wall. I arched my back cause the wall was cold. He held my leg and I held his neck. 

"Ohhh Trey I'm about to ughhhh." I came for the forth time along with Trey. We laid in the bed and dozed off. 

Damn this nigga was good. I love my baby. 

But wait what about Sean... We forgot ab out his bitch ass!

 VOTE & COMMENT !