01: you.

Regal Condo 3
55nd Mary's Street
Seoul, South Korea

November 28, 2016

Dear Mark,

It's been six months now. Since that happened. Everyone's been doing well. Senior year started and we're sticking together to get through. All of the hate we used to hold against each other is gone. I'm trying to figure out why you did it. You know, transferring all of your money to me. I keep feeling guilty, thinking that it's my fault. Jaebum and I, we've gotten close. We've forgotten all the hate. I think he has a crush on me now. I laugh at myself for thinking these things. Would you be okay with it? If he confessed and I said yes, would you be angry? Would you be okay with it?

I miss you so much. Everyone does. Yugyeom moved into my house after it happened. I hear him crying himself to sleep every night, and when I check on him...Oh god. You were like Superman to him. He admired you to the fullest extent. Jinyoung comes over sometimes, he's always angry, he told me off once. I let it go because I knew I would be angry too. Sarah's close to killing him. Jackson isn't loud anymore, he's given up. Six months and he still hasn't moved on. He's too quiet for my liking. Since the day I've met him, he's been loud and chirpy, I've gotten so used to it that I couldn't picture him quiet.

Bambam and Youngjae seem to be the only ones who have moved on. Youngjae is himself again; he's trying to get everyone back to normal. Bambam as well, but he puts in less effort than Youngjae. I need to go now, back to my part-time job, the one you hated me going to. I'll miss you coming in every day at exactly 8:05PM, begging me to go out with you and me politely declining.

I still love you, Tuan; do you still love me too?

Min Aura

_________________________________

a/n: started: 23 august 2016, 9:30am

completed: 24 august 2016, 2:37am

published: 24 august 2016, 2:44am