[SPECIAL]10: Tuan,

Just pulling into the street, you could hear the loud music. Jaebum's house was the biggest one on the block, so you wouldn't be surprised at how big his parties were. Yugyeom parked his car on an empty spot that happened to be Jaebum's front lawn.

"Yugyeom-ah, you shouldn't be parking here!" Aura scolded him by smacking the back of his head. "There's no other spot, though!" he complained. She sighed and got out of the car. She wore a white V-neck and an army green raincoat styled zipped up jacket, black jeans, and black combat boots. "I'll call Jaebum-hyung," Yugyeom immediately came to Aura's side, dialing Jaebum's number. "Yeah, we're outside. On your lawn. Yeah, yeah just come out already," Yugyeom wore an oversized denim button up, that he tucked in at the front of his black jeans paired with black shiny dress shoes.

A few minutes of waiting and watching drunk teenagers rampaging all over the lawn and Yugyeom scaring off anyone who stepped closer to his car, Jaebum appeared. Everyone spotted him and immediately chanted his name. He wore a white shirt under a blue flannel and just like half of the guys Aura has seen wearing it, he wore black jeans and construction shoes. Maybe to mix it up, he threw on a hat and gold chain. "Hey, you look nice," he gave his cute smile and crescent moon eyes.

"Dammit! I was going for the 'So-ugly-that-even-the-drunken-blind-steer-clear' look, but thanks anyways," Aura slouched. Yugyeom and Jaebum laughed and the trio went in. The inside of the house was in a much bigger chaos. People were squished together, even in the supposed-to-be spacious environment. Loud music was blaring through the speakers placed in almost every room. Red and blue solo cups were scattered on tables and floors or were being held by their stumbling owners. Lazer lights were scattering around, giving zero visibility in the humid house.

Eventually, the three ran into Bambam, Youngjae, and Emily. Bambam wore a maroon coat and pants along with a black striped shirt and choker. Youngjae wore an orange jacket, black shirt and jeans and sneakers. Emily wore a spaghetti strap floral crop top and a gray miniskirt along with gray heeled boots. She smiled at Aura and continued to talk with Bambam. "Hi!!" Youngjae chirped and hugged Yugyeom and Aura. "Where's Jackson? Asked Aura.

Youngjae shrugged. Yugyeom decided to keep Youngjae company while Jaebum and Aura searched around for Jackson. They eventually found him in the main room, holding a megaphone. "What's he up to now?" Jaebum muttered. Aura smiled at the goofy idiot jumping up and down with the beat of the current song. Everything he wore was black- black tee, black ripped jeans and black dress shoes (what is up with that?). His dyed white blonde hair was the only thing that popped apart from the small necklace he wore. Aura took a closer look at it- it was the same one she gave him for Christmas. This made her smile widen. Then he spotted her and Jaebum in the crowd.

"HEY DIPSHITS! IT'S MY FRIEND MIN AURA'S BIRTHDAY TODAY! SING HER HAPPY BIRTHDAY NOW!" He ordered through the megaphone. Aura's eyes widened to the size of plates while everyone began singing for her. She was pushed to where Jackson stood, Jaebum followed. "I'm going to kill your sorry ass when this is over," she whispered to him. "Yeah...no," he smirked and ran off. After everyone cheered and took an honorary shot for Aura, Jaebum and her rounded everyone from their group to his room.

"Happy birthday Aura-noona!!" Youngjae, Bambam, and Yugeom wished her. She smiled and thanked them. Jinyoung handed her a small box, "Happy birthday Aura," he smiled. There were fifteen minutes till the clock struck twelve. She opened the little purple box carefully to reveal a beautiful silver necklace with two letters as a pendant- AM. "Thank you," she gave him a sad smile.

She did love it, she really did. It was beautiful honestly. "Min Aura, or Aura Min," he patted her back. But really, it felt more right as Aura and Mark. Emily excused herself to use the washroom so Bambam was left sitting alone in the corner smiling. Yugyeom and Jinyoung were busy playing a game and Youngjae and Jaebum were in deep conversation. Aura decided to make small talk with Bambam.

"Hey there birthday girl," he said as she approached him. "Hey Dab boy," she ruffled his hair. They talked about different things, about their current tastes in music and food, their life after the incident and school. When it was nearing midnight, Aura was already exhausted. She wanted to leave to visit Mark. Jaebum took the others to get drinks leaving Aura alone with Emily.

Emily gave this cold deathly glare at Aura. Noticing this, she shifted to her place and got on her phone, ignoring Emily. "I don't like the way you speak with Bambam. I just want you to know that " Emily spoke up. "What do you mean?" Aura replied, showing no sign of fear. She had learned many times before never to show a slight bit of fear when a girl confronts you. "You think I don't notice you flirting? Oh wow, you are a slut. Your boyfriend's gone and you don't care one bit, do you?" The younger spat. Aura, definitely offended by this, stands up, "Mark, was- no is­ everything to me. Don't you dare step out of line," she retorted. Aura was ready to beat the shit out of the blonde. "You're fake as well," Emily stepped closer and closer until she was right in front of the much taller brunette. Aura showed no fear thanks to her height. "Back off," she spat at her face before stomping on Aura's foot hard. She gasped and cradled her foot in one hand, hopping on her uninjured foot.

She was about to make another move when Yugyeom barged in with Jaebum and Bambam followed in. Jackson and Youngjae came in with drinks. Jaebum stepped in front of Aura, protectively, "Enough, Emily." Bambam rushed to Emily's side who put on an innocent façade immediately. "Don't be so quick to judge, hyung." Bambam raised his voice. "Bam, calm down, I have proof that your girlfriend is a snake," Yugeom waved his phone, "I'm the maknae, I've got to be sneaky sometimes," he said, throwing his phone recklessly towards Bambam. A video played, Bambam's face remained shocked and angry throughout. Finally, the video was over, everyone waited for Bambam's answer. Would he choose his friends over lover? Emily hoped that wouldn't happen.

"Babe—" Bambam cut her off before she could continue, "Emily, out. Now," everyone (except Emily) sighed a breath of relief. Youngjae went to Bambam's side to comfort him. The countdown began and went by as fast as it started. Jaebum mustered all the courage inside of him to confess to Aura, but she was long gone.

˹time˟skip˼

Aura had taken the car keys from Yugyeom and made her way through the crowd, to the lawn, and in the car. She carefully pulled out and drove all the way to where Mark was. The scariest part of town at night, even if fireworks were being lit not so far away. Welcome to the cemetery.

She walked a bit before reaching the very end of the cemetery to where his grave is. "Hi, Happy New Year's Mark. Are you partying up there? Or are you watching us? Emily, I guess she wasn't the right one for him," Aura choked back her tears as she sat down.

"My New Year's Resolution, is to move on, Tuan, do you have a resolution?"

Min Aura

-----------------------------------------

a/n:  surprise bitchessss!! last chap next :P