08: am

Regal Condo 3
55nd Mary's Street
Seoul, South Korea

December 26, 2016

Dear Mark,

Did you like what I got you? It's a promise ring, just like the one you gave me. It took me a while to think of what to get you. Hope you like it, Markie. Christmas was amazing. All of us smiled together, for the first time in forever. Mark, we smiled again, together like friends. Does that make you smile? My mom called yesterday, to wish me merry Christmas. I answered, wished her well and ended it there before she could say anything else. She wanted to, I knew it. She wanted to ask me to do one of her jobs.

I'm looking for a job again. Youngjae told me there's a job opening at the coffee shop he sings at. My obsession with coffee and all things related to it urged me to agree to it. Tomorrow, I'll drop in with Youngjae. Maybe even stay for the show. The name of the coffee shop was called ":re" owned by a girl two years older than me. Do you want to know the presents I got from everyone? Yugyeom got me a shirt with his face on it (typical), Bambam got me a new journal said it was for all of my 'thoughts and whatnot', Youngjae got me a new and much more advanced coffee machine which has become my personal favourite, Jinyoung got me new jacket for my collection and Jaebum got me a beautiful bracelet that had the words 'keep going'. I really loved them.

Not just the presents, but the people who gave them. Each one of them is so special to me. If I lose any of them, that's the end.

You're special to me, Tuan, am I special to you as well?

Min Aura

------------------------------------------

a/n: oh shit im hungry and its 2:25am and everyone is sleeping...