jaebum; 11:11

(a/n: mind listening to the song above? thanks)

He stood in front of her doorstep, ringing the doorbell for the fifth time in ten minutes

Aura still hasn't answered the door.

Jaebum knows she's at home, her lights are on, her car is parked up front, and he saw her looking out her window. He stepped back and looked towards her bedroom's window. There she was once again, looking out at him. When she noticed he caught her, she quickly ducked down to hide herself.

Jaebum and Aura broke up. They split over the summer before their last year in college began. There was some sort of misunderstanding on Aura's part though. He had been trying to get her back for almost three months now. Both sides were extremely stubborn- one wouldn't forgive, one wouldn't give up.

It started when they went for a frat party when the summer began. Jackson, Jaebum and Aura split from the group when the party decided to get a bit more lit. Literally. While the maknaes, mothered by Jinyoung, watched a fire dancers play with fire and dance around, the other three went to a table in the balcony to watch other party attendees. 

Jackson flirted around with some girl while Jaebum and Aura admired that night's sky. Jaebum checked the time on his phone. It read 11:11. Aura watched over his shoulder, "It's 11:11, make a wish." She said while resting her head on his back. He turned around such that she was now on his chest. He took her by the chin and lifted it so she was staring straight into her eyes.

"I wish..." he held her by the waist tight, she responded the same, wrapping her frail arms around his torso, "...to be with you..." He brought his lips to hers, gently. Delicately he kissed her, she tilted her head and her lips fit perfectly with his, "...to protect you..." She gripped his shirt in her hands, holding him closer. "...to love you..." He lightly grazed her bottom lip with his teeth, "...for-"

"JAEBUM-HYUNG!" Yugyeom barged in, his shoe was in his hand, his shirt had a hole in it and his hair was ruffled up. Jaebum irritably turned to Yugyeom, "What now?" Aura still kept her hands around his torso. 

"Jinyoung-Bambam-fighting-Youngjae..." Youngjae rushed in behind Yugyeom, "Some random drunk guy punched Jinyoung-hyung in the face now there's a bar fight!" Immediately, Jaebum ran out leaving Aura behind. Jackson also followed behind. Before he could go, Jaebum told Youngjae to stay with Aura. 

He arrived at the fight scene. Jinyoung was somewhere under the pile-up. He could tell because he heard Jinyoung's very distinct angry voice yelling through the yells. Bambam was riding on a very angry senior, pulling his hair and choking him with his chicken-like legs. Jackson went to the boy being strangled by Bambam's noodle legs and pried him off, somehow. 

Jaebum and Yugyeom dug out Jinyoung after much effort. He had a cut on his lip and one on top of his right eyebrow, a black eye. They took Jinyoung and Bambam to Aura. After scolding the shit out of them, Jaebum went to go get some water and something cold for the two.