04: shit

Regal Condo 3
55nd Mary's Street
Seoul, South Korea

December 6, 2016

Dear Mark,

Yugyeom is okay now. He just felt alone, since you were always there to comfort him and listen to his problems. So now, I make sure to spend enough time with him to listen to him. He smiled today as well. His old happy self is reverting back as well. Jinyoung will be back in school tomorrow. Jaebum keeps him in check most of the time. Our school is having a school dance and winter break soon. We've decided not to go for and instead spend the night together. Youngjae said he got tickets to Lotte World for all of us. We're all excited. It's been a while since we've been to Lotte World, right Markie?

Jackson pulled a prank on Bambam in school today. We're all happy he's back to normal; loud and yet annoying as always. He took me out today for Starbucks, it was to the shop where I first met you and Jackson. Remember that day? Jackson purposely spilled his drink on me to get you to talk to me. We both ordered the same drinks we had on those days. My once all-time favorite Mocha Chocolate Chip, back in the day when I was in love with chocolate, tasted so...bland now.

Remember Coco, the dog you wanted so badly? Youngjae adopted her. She's adorable. I can't help but feel so giddy when she cuddles with me. Honestly, I wonder why you hadn't gotten her back then. Did you feel like you'd be too busy and neglect her? Was it because of what Sarah said the day you saw her? I remember her telling you that dogs can become rabid at any time. Did that scare you? I'm imagining your face if you adopted her. You look like a five-year-old.

I wish I could turn back time and fix things, Tuan, do you feel the same?

Min Aura

-------------------------------------------

a/n: i like the book cover i made...nice and simple..do you guys like it too?