jinyoung; liberation

(a/n: started writing with no idea what to do, so i'm winging it

(a/n: started writing with no idea what to do, so i'm winging it. sorry)

He clenched his fists and teeth, trying to simmer his boiling anger. If his anger was represented as an element, it would be Helium. 

For a millisecond, the boy and Jinyoung made eye contact. His eyes was filled with plead. 

"Back off!" Jinyoung thought those words came from his own mouth, but instead Aura, Jackson and Jaebum ran past him. It must've been them. He turned around to see Yugyeom and Youngjae holding back Bambam who was angrily jumping around, about to charge at the bullies.

Then the unexpected happens. 

One of the bullies, by a glimpse Jinyoung recognizes him as Hansol; punches Jaebum square in the jaw. Bambam goes nuts and is released by Yugyeom and Youngjae. But he was stopped by Jinyoung's hand, "Back off...I'll deal with them."

He slowly walks up to the scene, all eyes widen at this. They know the fight has gotten bigger. Aura is quickly getting the boy to the nurse's office. Jackson is trying to verbally calm down the fight, Jaebum wipes his bleeding lip with the hem of his sweater sleeve. He was visibly angry now, the angry chin and all. 

"Boys, calm down..." said Jinyoung. Jaebum quickly turned to meet Jinyoung, a smirk played on his lips. Jackson, in the right mind retreats to the maknaes. 

"JJ Project?" asked Jaebum

"JJ Project." Jinyoung replies, and then out of no where throws a hard packed punch at Hansol. Jaebum follows suit at the other two bullies. The two threw punches all around until Jinyoung pins Hansol on the floor, continuously punching his face.

"Quit" Punch

"Bullying" Punch

"People" Punch

"For" Punch

"No" Punch

"Bloody" Punch

"Reason" Pun-

"What is going on here?!" Jinyoung cursed under his breath, quickly getting up, backing against Jaebum, "We're in deep shit trouble," said Jaebum. Jinyoung nodded, "They have the nerve t show up now? Crappy little shits." Jinyoung looks around, one of Hansol's lackeys, identified as Eric was groaning against the lockers, the other, Johnny was barely standing, cursing under his breath. Hansol was unconscious on the ground, his face was swollen and bleeding. 

Don't mess with JJ Project. 

The principal came through the crowd, his ears red as a firetruck, "What happened here?! Tell me now or else everyone in this room gets detention for a month!" 

"But sir, the seniors are graduating in three days..." Yugyeom spoke up. 

"Then I'll hold you all back!" That was Principal Edwards for you. He gave the worst punishments that ever existed. He was like Satan's personal assistant. "But then the educational board will shut the school down!" Yugyeom shut your bloody mouth already!

At that Principal Edwards seemed to calm down a bit before another teacher came behind him. "What happened?" His father. Jinyoung's father, Park Ji Hoon happened to be a teacher and department head in Jinyoung's school. They've never really got along ever since his parents' divorce. Before that happened, Jinyoung and his father were like brothers. In another life they probably would have been brothers. Now, they were so distant, almost like strangers. 

Jinyoung wishes there was a proper reason behind them distancing but he could never find one himself. "Jinyoung? Jaebum? What...?" For a moment,  a flash of sadness flashed across his father's eyes, before it disappeared to the hard, disappointing and condescending looks once again, "Sir, we'll attend to the injured students first. I'll deal with these two." 

He took Jinyoung and Jaebum by their forearms, dragging them away to an empty classrooms. They heard the principal yelling orders at everyone else. "I don't know if this is some sick act of teenage rebellion or your plain stupidity, but I need you to stop," His father said as soon as the door closed shut. 

"That was us defending a student who was being bullied. A job that teachers should be doing," Jaebum hissed, immediately letting his anger get the best of him.

"Yeah, what were you doing? What were you doing when that kid was being beat up? Drinking coffee, preparing another test to torture students? Or were you with that woman again?"  The reason his parents divorced? There were many.

One of them was that his father apparently was in bed with another woman one day. Mother walked in on them after coming back from a grocery run. It was even worse because that woman had to be Jinyoung's biology teacher. The one who had to teach him almost every single day. 

His father's face was clearly filled with anger, he clenched his fists, "I will disown you, if you say another word about that." He looked serious. Jinyoung almost faltered at those words. "What kind of man are you, you sick-" Jaebum took a step forward before being stopped by Jinyoung, "I already emancipated myself. I no longer am your son. Your threats don't work anymore. I'll graduate, not as your son, but as a free man." 

Jaebum was even shocked by this. He never told anyone except Yugyeom. It was something he planned on keeping to himself until after they graduated. Yugyeom just happened to stumble upon the legal papers a day before the court appearance. He was almost legal anyways. He couldn't do anything until he was 20 though. 

His father suddenly teared up, "Bu- but why? Jinyoung...why?" 

"Because I was never able to respect you after that. And I never will. Good bye." Jinyoung took Jaebum by the hand and dragged him out of the classroom to be met with Youngjae and Aura. They both hugged them, "You need to get cleaned up too," said Aura inspecting Jaebum's chin and lip. 

He quickly pecked her lips, "I'm fine. I need to talk to Jinyoung, do you mind?" She nodded and took Youngjae away before saying, "I'm talking you to the nurse's office later!" 

"Emancipation?" He asked once they entered the male's washroom. Jinyoung only nodded. 

"Do I need to ask more?" Jinyoung only shook his head. 

"Why though?"

"You heard it when I said it to him. I don't think I need to repeat myself. Besides, I'm fine." He walked out of the washroom and finally went to class. 

After telling it to his dad, he felt....free.

In another way, liberated from pain.

(a/n: i do not have any disliking towards jinyoung's father. i know nothing about him, i don't even think that's jinyoung's dad's name. jinyoung's dad in this book was created from my own imagination, hence an OC. do not be offended in any way.)