09: I

Regal Condo 3
55nd Mary's Street
Seoul, South Korea

December 31, 2016

Dear Mark,

It's my birthday. I'm 19 now. Should I be happy? It's New Year's Eve today, there's going to be a party at Jaebum's house. It's one of those extravagant ones he has for the school. I don't know if I should go. I haven't been to a party in so long and I've only gone with you. Jaebum said he's going to be at my side at all costs, but even then, I'm afraid.

I'll probably end up going anyways. Yugyeom will force me into it. My mom called a few minutes ago, to wish me a happy birthday. Is she trying to reconcile? What is she trying to do? She's been leaving so many voice mails, I want to block her number from calling me, but I can't bring myself to do it and I hate myself for it. Speaking of mothers, your's called and wished me as well. It was early this morning, and we talked for quite some time before I had to go. Oh! I forgot to tell you, I got the job at the coffee shop! They told me I'll start on January 2nd. I'm pretty excited. The place is so sweet and retro, somewhere you would've loved to go to.

I have an hour to get ready before Yugyeom drags me out for the party. Happy New Year's Eve, Mark. I'll visit soon. And I promise I'll stay safe at the party. I'll tell you my resolution when I see you.

I'm hurting, Tuan, are you hurting too?

Min Aura

--------------------------------

a/n: 2:27am. why do i like sleep deprivation?