05: drunk

Regal Condo 3
55nd Mary's Street
Seoul, South Korea

December 16, 2016

Dear Mark,

I haven't written to you in a while. Sorry about that, we're preparing for Christmas. Yesterday was our school dance. None of us went; instead, we all went out for tacos. Remember that Mark? Remember when we ditched our first dance together for tacos? That night was fun. The day you asked me to be yours, I was so excited, I spat my drink at the table next to ours and we got kicked out. Funny thing is the people who I spat the drink at, the elderly couple, they have twin daughters. They asked me about you...

We could've been like that. We could have gotten married, move into a nice house by the beach together, raise children, fight like a stupid married couple, died together. Wouldn't that been nice...I dropped by your house this morning. To think, to cry, to remember you. I took a few of your clothes as well. If you ever come back, I'm still keeping it. While I was looking through your wardrobe, I found this pretty little velvet black box. Inside was the prettiest ring I had ever seen. There was a diamond embedded on it. On the inside, was written 'PROMISE'. Mark, was it for me? I found your journal as well. Sorry, but I went through it.

You had so many thoughts; I didn't realize most of them were about me. You were jealous of Jackson flirting with me. You hated Sarah for hurting me. You didn't like the way I dressed when we out to the club. Then I found the page about the ring. It was a promise ring. I sobbed so much your neighbors came in to check. I'm never letting go of this ring, Mark. Never.

I promise to love you forever, Tuan, do you promise too?

Min Aura

-------------------------------------------

a/n: where tf is my tokyo ghoul season 3?