Mexican Bus

The Mexican Bus is a ghost story about a dangerous mountain road in Mexico and an accident that killed everyone who was traveling in the bus. If you travel in Mexico, between the city of Toluca and the town of Ixtapan De La Sal, there is a lovely highway that makes the journey quick and easy. However, years ago anyone making that journey was forced to travel along a dangerous and winding mountain road. On one side of the narrow road, there was steep vertical rock and on the other side there was sheer drop. One evening, many years ago, a bus departed from Ixtapan De La Sal as usual, making the familiar journey to Toluca. It was an overnight trip, so the passengers on the bus took the opportunity to get some much-needed sleep. When the bus reached the base of the mountain, it started the slow climb up to the slope without any problems. Most of the passengers had made this trip many times and they noticed nothing out of the ordinary. When the bus reached the highest point of the mountain, it began to rain and the driver negotiated the dangerous curves as the road descended. Some very serious accidents had occurred on the stretch of the road and many of them had been fatal. The bus began its descent in heavy rain and the road was slick and wet. The passengers became a little nervous when they realized that the bus was picking up speed. This was unusual. Some of them called out to the driver but he didn't respond. The bus  got faster and faster and became more and more frightening. Suddenly the driver yelled out "Los frenos estan fallando!!!" "The brakes are failing!!!" The bus is traveling at a fast speed that it was impossible to control. In the blink of an eye, they reached a curve and the driver swerved. They skidded off the cliff and plunged into the void. It trembled down the rocky slope and smashed into the jagged rocks below. Many of the passengers were killed instantly in the crash others lay unconscious and bleeding in the wreckage. Then the bus caught fire and within minutes, it was late completely consumed by the flames. Nobody heard the chilling cries of the surviving passengers and they all died in the most dreadful and horrible way imaginable. Later that night, the police located the site of the crash and called the ambulance. Unfortunately, it was no use. there were no survivors. The bodies of some passengers lay strewn about on the sharp rocks. the bodies of others lay charred inside the smoking wreckage.