xiii.

taehyung

i was cleansing her wounds, disinfecting and patching up the cuts on her face and arms.

i still had respect so i decided to wait for her to be conscious to see if she had any other harmed areas on her currently unexposed skin.

it broke my heart to see her like this.

she didn't deserve it.

no one did.

i sighed, "i'll fix you soon, hyerin."

» » »

i awoke from my deep sleep, the lamp not lighting up the dark room enough for me to see.

i heard sounds, sobs and certain materials clattering from the kitchen.

she's awake.

i walked towards the sounds and saw the girl i cared for, crying and holding a knife.

that's the knife i used to cut myself with.

"hyerin? what are you doing?"

she looked at me with bloodshot eyes, but then again looking down a the knife she was holding, "you s-saved me. t-thank you."

"why do you have a knife?"

"h-help me. please."

"in what exactly?"

"i don't want to live anymore. but i'd like to say thank you for everything. now please... kill me, taehyung."

i paused.

i was in a state of shock.

how could she say this so straightforwardly?

"no, i won't do that."

"w-why?"

because i knew... behind one that says kill me, is one that's desperately crying, heal me.

i didn't answer her.

i simply grabbed the knife out of her hands, settled it on the counter, and hugged her.

i let her listen to my fast heartbeat, serving her answer. she was frozen, but soon she melted into the hug.

"hyerin, i love you. i care for you. and out of all the lies you've heard in this harsh reality, that isn't one of them."

ok i really just love the drama kill me heal me too much so it served as an inspiration for this chapter yAY

i hoped y'all liked it :>

oh and shoutout to my unnie; heads-and-taels and two of my active readers HUHU i love your comments mizurin (hi bes) & endIess i love u AHAHAH