xxviii.

taehyung

i walked down the corridors of the school as i had finally decided to come back in order to attend classes.

and to figure how she's been doing.

i headed upstairs since i went early today, i took several flights of stairs and finally reached the rooftop.

this rooftop was so special for some reason.

i stared at the bright morning sky as i reminisced the times i'd be here alone to think.

i recalled the first time i brought hyerin here, the single thought of her somehow making my heart flutter but at the same time break.

love isn't something easy to understand, you can't logic your way out of it.

love is totally nonsensical actually. at one point you think it's the best thing that's ever happened to you, but then a day comes wherein it's the main cause of your life gradually falling apart.

i then proceeded down the hallways and to the classroom, noticing that not many students were inside yet. i sat in my usual place as i turned my head backward to see anyone else.

my eyes landed on the particular girl who has been taking over my mind for the past few days.

it was the same, she was seated in the corner wearing that old knitted white sweater, isolated from the world.

she wasn't even hanging with jungkook like she'd usually be doing by this time since he came back.

it all went back. that mere fact worried me.

however the only difference was,

i was wearing long sleeves too.