xxxviii.

taehyung

"i really like her, kookie," i said as i lovingly stared over at the girl reading her science textbook.

"it seems like it, hyung. go get her, i'll support you!" said the raven haired boy as he held up his fist and mouthed the word, "fighting!"

» » »

"j-jungkook," moaned the girl on the phone as my fists turned white. my jaw clenched at the immature actions of my so-called brother.

i ended the call after listening to three minutes of jungkook's bullshit. well, what can i say? he's the international playboy— popular, gets everything he wants.

i eyed him as he exited the janitor's closet, smirking toward my direction.

"did i accidentally butt dial you? oops, sorry hyung," he chuckled as he bumped my shoulders on purpose.

"asshole," i murmured through gritted teeth.

sORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE ASDFGHJKL HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

JUST WANNA SAY THAT I LOVE YALL SO MUCH AND THANK YOU FOR EVEYTHING AHAHA YAY

also if you need someone to talk to with problems and other shit, author-nim (literally almost typed author-mom) will always be here for you~ just pm me hehe don't worry you can trust me fam (++ i need friends)

YES THATS IT I HOPE 2017 WILL BE GOOD TO ALL OF US WOOHOO