xiv.

taehyung

and so, we became best friends.

she's been living with me since her own father threw her out of the house.

she opened up to me, and for that, i am very grateful.

i made sure i took care of her everyday, reminding her that she is loved and valued.

i loved her as a person; as a friend. she was different, she was unique.

i finally was able to look fully into her eyes, seeing the hidden brokenness only i knew and could see. to be honest, her eyes are the most majestic among her facial features. you could see through them if you looked beyond the border she's placed due to her past.

she's given me the trust she hasn't given to anyone in a long time.

we were very much alike.

we were both lonely souls lost between reality and dreams.

we were both betrayed by the people we loved the most.

because of our imperfections and past burdens, we created a beautiful mess of a life. escaping actuality through the words we write and the music we listen to. shutting out the world before our sight and turned our backs on the cruel truth.

eventually, we had to face this devastating reality. but we opened our eyes together. we went through it together.

it was then when finish me meant save me

shatter me meant fix me

go away meant stay

i hate you meant i love you

and end meant beginning.

wow so senti :') it's 1am and i have school and im waking up 4am HAHAHA RIP I CANT SLEEP OK BYE