xxxv.

taehyung

the young boy beside me fell asleep, tired from all the crying he had been doing for the past few hours.

my small, clammy hands held the stuffed lion my mom gave me before i had lost sight of her. memories of my family rushed in my head, playing a supposedly cheerful movie— yet instead it was rather nostalgic. i let the tears run through my soft cheeks, my vision growing blurred.

from that moment i had learned that there are some things in life you could lose without even realizing it. in just a blink of an eye— they could be gone right then and there.

my eyes scanned the dark, abandoned room. black and white colors of graffiti vandalized the walls, inappropriate words inked upon the brick material. the terrifying, dark atmosphere made my body tremble in fear. all i wanted was a hug from my loving parents, but i knew that i wouldn't get that anytime soon.

i looked at the stuffed animal once again. brown and orange fur coated upon its fluffy exterior, big, black eyes seemingly gazing at me with a cute smile painted on its face. it reminded me of what i used to be before i had been trapped in God knows wherever the hell this is, restricted to go out and have the sunlight hit my flesh as my feet stomped at the fresh, green grass. it was almost as if i wasn't allowed to be happy.

i sighed, "i miss you, mom."

"i miss you, mom," i whispered as i clutched at the old toy.

sorry i haven't been updating. i'm going through a lot of things right now.