xxxix.

AAAAH SCREAMING THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 2K READS!! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH, I AM SINCERELY SO SORRY FOR BEING REALLY INACTIVE AND ILL TRY MY BEST TO MAKE IT UP TO YOU GUYS WHEN I HAVE THE TIME. ONCE AGAIN, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

this one kind of went beyond the usual word count goal so let's just say this is quite a special chapter~

i stopped thinking of my past as i now focused on what was happening right here, right now.

your eyes gleamed when you remained mesmerized at the glowing moon upon the starry night sky, the cold breeze making your brown locks fly and a faint smile colored on your lips. i looked at your glorious beauty as if it were the last time. you were finally whole, perfect— like the finest of roman sculptures. you held flaws yet they made you who you were. the you i loved, the you i cherished the most.

the picturesque view was simply amazing— yet it wouldn't compare to you. the brightness of the shining moon above us complimented your exquisite, aesthetically pleasing figure. you looked like a white rose blooming in the night, as your pale exterior was still beautiful— even if you were almost freezing in the blizzard.

but you still stood here, your breath forming visible clouds that drifted away in mid air. your smooth, plump lips coated with ice, your arms hugged your own petite figure and your body started shivering. nonetheless, you stayed there, as if it were the last moment you'd ever see the moon that stood out from the stars that glittered the indigo sky.

you were cold, so i hugged you. however, you didn't flinch like you usually did. it was strange, but satisfying due to the possibility that you had finally grown comfortable with me.

your arms made its way around my torso and pulled me closer to you. your smaller figure looked up to me, the close proximity of our faces making your breath hitch. i smiled, however.

our dazed forms slowly closed the distance between our freezing bodies as my chapped lips made contact with your smooth ones.

after the short blissful moment, we pulled away to catch our breath. a glint of surprise lingered as a sparkle in the galaxies in your eyes, ones that i never got tired of staring at. then again, i let myself indulge in the beauty that i found ever so ethereal. you were an angel with broken wings, and yet, you still continued to fly gracefully across the sky you seemed to love so much.

everything was okay now.

i loved you, and you loved me, and that was all that mattered. the rest of the world remains as itself as we escape it through each other.

i couldn't be thankful enough that i had found you, hyerin.