COK Chapter 8- Hotel

~Cally's POV~

I wake up with a spinning headache. There are people around me. Wait Im being carried. I open my eyes, and see Caleb is carrying me bridal style. "Hey guys she's awake." Caleb says. Everyone circles around me. "Wh..what happened?" I say. "We'll sweetie we got ambushed and you got stabbed. You lost a lot of blood, but your awake." Erin says while holding my hand. "Where are we?" I ask. "We are looking for a Holiday Inn to stay at for the night." Brayden says.

I feel a pain in my chest. "Ow." I yelp. Alex walks forward and reaches out for me. "No way your not allowed to touch her." Caleb says. Alex steps back. "Oh so you get to carry her just because your an immune? Well that's unfair." Im with Caleb. "I can help make the pain go away." Alex says. I look at Caleb and nod. Alex steps forward, he lifts up my shirt revealing a blood crusted stomach. I look away not wanting To vomit. He touches it and I wince as his warm hand touches my cold stomach. Then I feel a warmth, and a smile stretches across my face.

I see images. There of a girl and a boy. They are at a park. The boy is pushing the girl on a swing, they are both laughing. I can't help myself but laugh in joy with them. I look closer and notice the boy is Alex... who is the girl? Is that his girlfriend? Then another image appears. They are laying on a blanket together underneath a tree. It's nighttime and they are looking at the stars. I feel relaxed and the pain goes away.

The images disappear. I open my eyes. "That's long enough, for all I know you could sending her images of sex." Caleb says. I want the images, I want the happiness. "Caleb I want Alex to carry me." I squeak out. Caleb frowns then gently slips me into Alex's warm arms. Dang he's buff!! "Give me more pictures", I whisper. He nods and then more pictures slip into my mind.

I fall asleep during the memory of the boy and girl watching a romantic movie and they are making out in the back row.

After what seems like hours I wake up. Im on a queen sized bed. I get up, suddenly feeling very energetic. I walk around. There are two rooms, connected. The one Im in has two queen sized beds, a nice bathroom, a TV, and a full kitchen. The other room has two queens and a queen sized roll out couch. They have a TV, and bathroom but no kitchen. We must be at Holiday Inn. All of the group is in the couch room watching TV. "Cally your awake!" They yell and run over to me. "Yah Im feeling really good, energetic." I smile. "We put your clothes in the dresser in the kitchen room." Elle says. I nod. "Im bored, lets do something!" Zach says. "We'll do they have a pool here?" I ask. "OMG THEY DOOOOO WE HAVE TO GO!! COME ON GUYS!!!" Hannah screams jumping up and down. We all agree...

The girls go into the kitchen room and the guys are in the couch room. We all packed swimsuits.

Hannah's bikini- teal strapless that twisted in the middle.

Elle's Bikini- neon pink and has small sequins in a ombré pattern.

Erin's Bikini- Blue pink orange green tribal print, With black outlines on the edges.

Kaitlin's Bikini- black striped with ruffles

My Bikini- strapless purple. With a gold outlining.

We all walk out with towels. We all put our hair in buns. Then the boys come out.

Brayden- gray shorts with a baby blue stripe down the side.

Alex- royal blue pants with an orange stripe.

Zach- red pants with a gray stripe

Jeff- Brown shorts with white plaid lines

Caleb- black shorts with a purple

Stripe that matches my

Bikini.

I walk up to him. "Twinning." I yell jumping on him. We laugh. Then grab our towels and head down to the pool. Alex swipes the room key and we walk into the pool. We all find a table and set our towels on it. Then in seconds Caleb has me on his shoulder. "You've been a naughty girl, I had to carry you for MILES." I laugh scream, and pound his back. "No let me go!!" I yell. He laughs then throws me into the water.

Im a VERY good swimmer and can hold my breath for minutes, but Caleb doesn't know that. I stay underwater enjoying the coolness against my skin. Then a sharp pain hits me I yelp and water goes into my mouth. I start choking. I kick hard and break the surface. I have a coughing fit. Two large arms grab me and lift me up. Caleb sets me on his lap. "Cally what's wrong?" He says in a concerning voice. "I felt a

Sharp pain." I say. We both look down. My cut is open and burning red. The chlorine must have gotten into it. "We should get a lifeguard." Brayden says. He leaves and returns in seconds with a cute boy who looks around 17. He's carrying a First Aid kit. Alex approaches him. "Do anything funny and we will whoop your butt." He threatens. The boy nods and walks over to me.

"My my what do we have here." He says examining my wound. "What happened?" He asks. "We'll we were ambushed by outcasts and she was stabbed." Hannah says. "Aw I see. Oh by the way my name is Mark." I smile he seems nice. He puts numbing stuff on it. Then he slaps a huge waterproof bandaid on it. "There ya go, make sure you change that frequently have fun and enjoy your stay at Holiday Inn." He says standing up. Then he eyes me up and down real quick flashes a smirk leaves. We thank him then go into the pool.

We have chicken fights and play Marco Polo. No one else was there so we owned the pool. After awhile we got tired and went into the hot tub. When we stepped in the exhaustion and worry melted away. "So do you Guys really think there is a city?" Jeff asks. "We'll I mean there has too." Elle replies. We sit there then a janitor walks in. "Pool is closed." We all look at the clock 11 already. We get out and run to the elevator.

I remember I left my room key on the table so I tell everyone that I'll meet them in the room. I run in and as I turn around I smack into Mark.

"Where do you think your going." Mark says evilly...

---------------------------------

Hope you like the long chapter! Did you see the new cover? Yah my BFF Elle made that. Yes most characters in this book are my friends... go follow her, she also writes AMAZING books! So yah Ily all:*

~Adelheid