COK Chapter 10- Truth of Dare

We sit boy girl, boy girl. Im between Alex and Caleb. "Ok Erin truth or dare." Jeff asks Erin. "Hmm truth." She says. "Ok, do you love me?" He says. Erin starts blushing like mad. "Yes." She says really fast. We all start whopping. Then they ask me...

"Cally truth or dare." Alex asks. "Dare." I say. I've been feeling very adventurous. "Ok I dare you to kiss me." I look at Caleb and he has an unsure look, but I can't do anything about it because I am not a chicken. "Ok I will." I say. An evil smirk appears across his face. He leans in and smacks his lips into mine. I retreat but Alex refuses. He puts his hands on my waist and squeezes. I yelp and his tongue goes in. I find it truly revolting. Then I don't feel anything anymore. I open my eyes and see Caleb on top of Alex slapping and punching him. "Caleb stop!!" I yell. They don't listen to me. Then Elle steps up and touches Caleb's shoulder. " Caleb stop it right now." She says in a completely calm tone. Caleb stops an sits down on the ground, he hugs himself. Alex get's up. "What the heck man?" Alex asks. " I don't know what got into myself." Caleb whispers. "I think I know what it is, you LIKE her." Hannah says in a mocking tone. "Hannah, shut up." I say nudging her. "Well, um can we continue?" Erin asks. She and Jeff are sitting close, and they are holding hands. Awe they are so close.

"Ok, Brayden. Truth or dare." Erin asks. "Hmmm Dare." he replies. "I dare you and Hannah to go make out in the closet for five minutes." Jeff says. Hannah blushes. Brayden stands up and walks over to Hannah, he extends his hand and she accepts. She stands up, Brayden whispers something in her ear and she giggles in a cute way. They go in the closet, and we start the clock. "Ok Kaitlin, truth or dare." Zach asks. We all put our attention to her. "Um truth." she says. "Ok, how did you get your symbol?" he asks. "Oh um, I guess it's time you know." she says. "I had a boyfriend named Kaz. We were madly in love. One day I saw him kissing Janie Kings. He tried to explain why. I got so mad that I um was able to take over his mind, and body. I made him hurt Janie, she almost died. I blacked out. That's why I don't want to hurt you. You guys are like family...I would never be able to forgive myself." She says. Tears start streaming down her face. Zach responds. He lifts her up, and sets her in his lap.

~Zach's POV~

I put a crying Kaitlin in my lap. She wraps her arms around my neck, I wrap my arms around her waist and set my chin on her shoulder. "Shhh calm down." She keeps crying. I look over at Alex. "help her." I mouth to him. He nods then comes sit by us. He puts his hand on Kaitlin's back. He closes his eyes. Kaitlin starts to calm down and stop crying. Then a smile comes across her face, she starts laughing like she's drunk. I laugh. I actually kinda like Kaitlin, she's so beautiful. Then her body goes limp. "Alex what did you do?" I say confused. "Chill dude, she's asleep." He responds. I pick her up bridal style and carry her to one of the beds in the other room. I tuck her in. I slide in next to her. She snuggles into my chest, and I wrap my hands around her waist. Then I fall asleep.

~Cally's POV~

Kaitlin and Zach went to bed, they are such a cute couple. I go to the other room and check the closet for Hannah and Brayden. They aren't there. I look over and see them sleeping together on the roll out couch which is now a queen bed. We all decide to hit the hay. So in one room is Brayden and Hannah, Kaitlin and Zach, Erin and Jeff. In the other room is Elle and Alex who actually like eachother. And me and Caleb. "Let's not make this awkward." I say. "Cally can we talk about earlier?" He asks. "What's there to talk about." I say. I'm still pissed at him. "Well I was only beating up Alex because he's not worthy enough to date you." Caleb says. "Oh like you are." I say in a sass tone. "Well no. But I actually was a bit jealous of Alex." He says quietly. "Why?" I ask. "Because...I wanted to kiss you." I just sit there, then turn towards him. I lean in and kiss his cheek, he smiles. We talk about life and about our little gang and their relationships. Everyone seemed to find their lover in this group.

Then beforeI knew it. I was asleep in Caleb's arms...It was one of the best dreams I've had in a longtime. I think I found my match....

_________________________________________

Hey guys! I am SOOOOO Sorry I haven't updated in like FOREVER! I hope you enjoyed the chapter! I am actually working on a new book but I won't publish it for awhile. Sorry:( Anyway, thanks for getting this book to number 143 in adventure! ily all:*