17

Those comments came a lot faster than I thought. But like I said, since I only have two classes a day, I have plenty of time to update and things like that.

By the way, IF YOU AGREE WITH CARTER PUTTING HIS HANDS ON ZORA, YOU JUST GONNA HAVE TO FIGHT ME. THAT SHIT ISN'T ACCEPTABLE.

Remember how perfect everyone thought he was in the beginning lol. "even the Devil was once an Angel" lmfaoooooo it's not that deep but still.

Anywhoreeeeee things are just gonna keep getting worse. They have to before they get better.

buttttt....

INLINE COMMENTS (YALL FR SLACKING ON THAT)

20+

ENJOY ♥

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

Carter POV

I can't get the look of betrayal, hurt, sadness, confusion that she had on her face when she looked up at me. From the ground... Where I threw her. Like she was nothing to me. I squeeze my eyes shut, trying not to think about it. 

"Carter, are you listening to me?" my Dad says, snapping in my face. I look up at him. "Why are you so out of it? You need to shape up. Family or not, I will gladly give that position to someone else if you don't get it together." 

"Sorry Dad." I nod. He just walks out of my office, slamming the door behind him. I sigh. 

I can't even begin to describe how much I feel like shit. I didn't mean to hurt her. In any way. I wanted nothing to go the way that it did. 

I feel like less of a man for even letting myself even think to put my hands on her. I want to fix all of this. I want things back to how they were. I haven't been home at all for the past three days. Zora won't talk to me. I'm truly not man enough to face her or my twins right now. 

I feel like such a wreck. I place my head in my hands trying to keep from getting emotional. But it's hard because I really feel like I have lost everything now. All because Zora wasn't putting out like I wanted her to. It was stupid and immature to just cheat. My office door flies open.

"Carter Nielsen!" my mom says. I stand up to greet her, only to have her slap me in the face. "Have you lost your damn mind boy?" she screams. "You put your hands on a female? And not just any female, the mother of my grandchildren? After everything that child has been through. Near death experience, the death of her father, and putting up with your sorry ass, that is how you repay her? Putting her through this? Have you anything to say for yourself?"

"I apologized! She just kept hitting me with shit! I tried to leave to avoid that but she followed me! I didn't mean to. She just kept pushing me, and hitting me, I lost control of my anger after she busted my windshield." I shake my head. "I didn't want any of that to happen Mom. I would never want to hurt her." 

"So you didn't think cheating would hurt her? Did you not expect for her to find out? What the hell did you expect to even happen? For her to catch you, then be okay with it?"

"No Mom, I just didn't think. I didn't use my head."

"Oh, I'm sure you did honey. Just not the one you should've been using. Who-"

"Carter?" Ashley walks into my office. She looks from me to my mom with a huge smile across her face. "Bad time?" Awful time. I don't even think she'll be sporting that smile when she leaves if I know my mother like I think I do. 

"Do you know what knocking is sweetie? If not, you should learn because it's very rude to let yourself into someone's personal space without permission." My mom says, as if she didn't barge in herself. "Who are you?"