10

Whoa.... I already got 20+ comments on the last update! but that doesn't mean you cant keep commenting. Shoutout to yall for that shit lol hasn't even been 24 hours yet.

But that last update tho.... HOW YALL FEELING NOW?

Well shit still gonna get crazy before this over....

But before I  continue... SEQUEL OR NAHHHH????

This is just a small update to see how things are gonna be for a while.

INLINE COMMENTS

20+

ENJOY ♥

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

CARTER POV

"Ca- Carter. You ha-have to choose the ba-babies over m-me." she says. We were in the ambulance, and I still couldn't say anything, I just shake my head. I couldn't even think straight. I just stare at her, afraid that if I blink too many times she'll just... die. 

Memories began to play in my head as they rushed her to the ICU for emergency surgery. I finally broke down. Letting what just happened sink in. I can't lose her. Or my babies. I would go insane. This happened so fast. I don't understand.

"Zora?" Zion comes through the ER. "Where's my sister?" he says to the woman behind the desk. 

"Sir, I need you to calm down okay? Please have a seat." she stands up. 

"Have a seat? Seriously? Did someone just fucking shoot your pregnant sister lady?" he yells. "I don't think so."

"Sir, I don't want to have to call security please, just have a seat." 

"This is bullshit." he angrily sits next to me, resting his head on his hands. Hours passed and tons of people were here including our parents just to make sure she's okay. But guess who wasn't. Andrea.

"Allen family?" the nurse walks in, covered in blood. I shot up, along with Zion and our parents.

"Yes?" her mother spoke. 

"Follow me, family only please." she says. "And father of children?"

"That would be me." I say. 

"This way please." We follow her down this hallway to this room. Seeing so many wires and needles stuck in her was just sickening. I drop my head, as her mother burst in tears. "She's unstable right now. She lost a lot of blood and-." The heart monitor was going so slow.

"What do you mean unstable?" I shake my head.