Unique entertainment

One day Hadrat Uthman-e-Ghani (Radi Allahu Anho) invited the Blessed Prophet (Sallall Allahu Ta'ala Alaihi Wasallam) to dinner. Accepting the invitation, the Blessed Prophet (Sallall Allahu Ta'ala Alaihi Wasallam) accompanied by his companions, proceeded towards Hadrat Uthman's (Radi Allahu anho) residence. As the Beloved Prophet (Sallall Allahu Ta'ala Alaihi Wasallam) started to move, Hadrat Uthman (Radi Allahu anho) began to count the steps of the Blessed Prophet (Sallall Allahu Ta'ala Alaihi Wasallam). ''Why are you counting my steps?'' inquired the Blessed Prophet (Sallall Allahu Ta'ala Alaihi Wasallam). He submitted, ''I will set one slave free for each of your step to my house.'' Afterward, Hadrat Uthman (Radi Allahu anho) materialised his wish.

When the dinner was over, Hadrat Ali (Radi Allahu anho) came back home wearing melancholic expression on his face. ''Why are you so worried?'' asked Hadrat Fatima (Radi Allahu anha). Hadrat Ali, in reply told her the complete story. ''Go and invite the Blessed Prophet along with all his companions'' concluded Hadrat Fatima (Radi Allahu anha).

In short, the Blessed Prophet (Sallall Allahu Ta'ala Alaihi Wasallam) escorted with his companions advanced towards Hadrat Ali's dwelling. On the other side, Hadrat Fatima (Radi Allahu anha) placing the pot on the hearth invoked her Lord (Subhanah Wa Ta'ala). '' O Allah (Subhanah Ta'ala!) Tour this bonds maid has invited your Beloved Prophet (Sallall Allahu Ta'ala Alaihi Wasallam) and His companions. Now, let me not feel ashamed in front of them.''

Allah (Subhanah Wa Ta'ala), entertaining her invocation, filled the pot with Heavenly Food. When all the guests were eating food, the Blessed Prophet (Sallall Allahu Ta'ala Alaihi Wasallam) informed them that Allah (Subhanah Wa Ta'ala) had sent this food from Heaven to us. Hearing this, a surge of ecstasy ran through the guest. Hadrat Fatima, the queen of the Universe, again invoked Allah (Subhanah Wa Ta'ala) in the state of prostration:

''O Allah! Uthman-e-Ghani had freed one slave for every step taken by your Beloved Prophet (Sallall Allahu Ta'ala Alaihi Wasallam) to his home. You may free one sinner in the Blessed Prophet's Ummah from the Fire for the sake of every step he had taken to my House.''

When Hadrat Fatima (Radi Allahu anha) finished her supplication, Hadrat Jibrail (Alaihis Sallam) came to the Beloved Prophet (Sallall Allahu Ta'ala Alaihi Wasallam) and submitted:

''Allah (Subhanah Wa Ta'ala) has sent this glad tiding to you that He, granting the invocation of your Beloved daughter, has freed one thousand wrong doers from the Fire regarding your every step to her house.'' (Jamiul Mo'jizaat)