→11

EREN

There are things that I'm deeply concerned about.

One, would this offer go smoothly now that Kira agreed to do it?

Another thing is does [f/n] drinks this much?

The others planned a small celebration of [f/n]'s success, and it's not our bill I'm worried about, but it's the drunk [f/n] across me.

I did drink a bit, but not as much as her. With eyes half-lidded, red cheeks and slurred way of speaking, even a 5-year-old could tell she's drunk.

I started to worry when she got all comfy with Jean beside her.

Throughout our work, may it be mutual or not, I've grown an attachment to her.

I remember the night when I fell asleep waiting for her in my apartment. I woke up tucked in on the couch.

I blinked and was surprised to see [f/n] sleeping on the other couch. I slowly smiled at the adorable, vulnerable sight of her.

Stretching as I stood up, I took the blanket wrapped around  me and placed it on [f/n].

For a moment, I just crouched there, looking at her face. [e/c] eyes closed in a peaceful slumber, lips slightly apart. She looked so cute that I didn't notice my hand absentmindedly stroking her hair as she slept.

I blushed, realizing what I'm doing before standing up, withdrawing my hand as quickly as my cheeks warmed.

No feelings...No feelings. I am fine.

A flustered mess, I went to make breakfast for both of us to distract myself.

I'm not sure if these feelings are true or not. I kept denying it, but I can't let it go either. It's complicated.

One thing is for sure, I'm frowning now because of Jean flirting with [f/n] and her being an oblivious drunk about it.

It's not like I'm jealous or anything...

"Oh, look at the time!" I said suddenly, looking at my watch but not really checking the time.

"I promised to take [f/n] home, so I have to do it early. For a gentleman's sake" I said.

"Oh come on, Eren~ I'm still having fuuuun~~" [f/n] said in a slurred manner, smiling like an idiot as she leaned on Jean.

I pursed my lips. And I managed a small (fake) smile.

"No, [f/n], there are some work i need to finish. And you requested me to take you home so I have responsibility" I tried hard to keep my cool as I pulled out some money from my wallet.

"Here's our pay, we'll be leaving. Thanks for the food"

I walked around the table to [f/n]'s side.

"But, Ereeeeeen~~" [f/n] grumbled like a child as I casually pulled her up on her feet.

Seeing that she was waddling as she stood from her spot, I carefully put my hand on a small of her back to keep her balanced.

"Let's go now, [f/n], you're drunk" I said, gently propelling her to the door.

"Eren, you look jealous!" Hanji called.

I blushed "You're drunk too. So go home!"

The group laughed and said their goodbyes.

I finally got [f/n] in the passenger's seat after she bumped into several people and some inanimate objects on the sidewalk.

I nestled onto the driver's seat and started up the engine.

"Why'd ya leave so suddenly it ain't over yet~~~" [f/n] chuckled like an idiot.

"Well, it'll be over if you get too drunk. Fasten your seatbelts!"

"Who needs seatbelts?~ YOLO"

I huffed, leaning over her side of the car and fastening her seatbelt myself.

"Aw, thats so sweet~~" [f/n] cooed. My cheeks warmed but I shook it off.

I started moving out, heading back to the apartment.

"Y'know~" [f/n] started "Y'know~ they're going to ask where did Eren go?~ loool~" she giggled.

"And y'knaw, what I'm gon' say?~ Eren?~ well, he Eren away!" She bursted out laughing in joy of her own pun.

I swear, If I wasn't driving now, I would've bumped my head multiple times on the steering wheel.

A few minutes of driving and withdstanding horrible stunts and puns from [f/n].

Once we saw a guy with vibrant orange hair walking down the sidewalk, [f/n] rolled down the window and shouted "You look like a Weasley!"

I immediately sped up the car to avoid any further inconvenience.

I swear, [f/n] is the horrible when she's drunk.

Finally we got home, it took me long to get [f/n] up the stairs and to her apartment.

When we passed by mine's, she tugged on my arm.

"I dun wanna sleep in my apartment~~" she objected.

"What are you? A child? [f/n], you need to rest.."

"But, Ereeen~" she insisted "I wanna stay with you for a while~~, It's lonely in my room~"

I blushed. Maybe she's honest when she's drunk?... I shook my head.

"[f/n]..."

"No...stay..." She sounded serious now, but theres something in her voice. Is that sadness?

I don't know what got into me, but I opened the door to my apartment and we went in.

"You can sleep in my room, I'll sleep on the cou—?!"

I suddenly felt a weight on me and I collapsed onto the sofa. Only then to realized that [f/n] was on me.

I felt my face turn red and in a flustered way, I said "[f/n]! W-what are you—"

"I'm glad I could stay with you, Eren~...." She chuckled silently, her head gently nuzzled on my chest which made me blush even more.

"I won't be lonely anymore...stay..." [f/n] muttered, closing her [e/c] eyes.

"That's why I like y..y....zz.." And there, she fell asleep.

My eyes widened on what she was about to say. But she fell asleep all too suddenly. It's like a book leaving me a cliffhanger to deal with.

She likes what? What?! Likes what?!