→12

Hangover. That's something to describe dmy morning. Except for the fact that I woke up with Eren's arm coiled around my waist gingerly.

My heavy eyes finally opened, and I was greeted by Eren's adorable sleeping face. It was so close up again that I blushed.

I guess I was half-asleep. Maybe even dreaming. But then I felt something warm around my waist. I blinked, processing whatever is happening at the moment.

I'm on the couch, cuddled up to Eren with my cheek pressed against chest, his arm wrapped around my waist and his other hand folded and nestled behind his head. And he's sleeping soundly as if he had no idea how this is happening.

My memory of last night was a blur. I couldn't quite recall anything. Once I fully grasped the situation, my face heated up, instantly turning into a red hue and gasped.

"Oh my go—!!" Instinctively, I pushed him away, causing him to drop dead on the floor.

A flustered mess, I struggled to sit up on the couch. With my hands on my cheeks, I felt the heat of my face getting worse, remembering the feeling of my proximity with Eren earlier.

In the back of my head, I'll be lying if I said that I didn't like it.

Eren groaned as he struggled to get up. But then, being a hypocrite,I hopped off the couch and helped him up after pushing him down.

"I-I'm s-sorry! W-why were you sleeping with me on the couch?!" I asked, still blushing.

My head throbbed, and I felt the side-effects of hangover. I wobbled, and it ended it Eren helping me up instead.

"C-careful" he said, his voice still a bit husky. He sat me back on the couch but I didn't stop.

"W-w-what happened last night? D-d-did you?!"

"N-no! Nothing like that happened! Don't think that way! Look! You're still in your clothes from last night!"

I looked at myself and realized "Oh. Good point there" but then I looked back at him "But...why did I woke up on the couch with y-you?"

With that, Eren's blush was much worse than mine's

"A-ah, t-thats..."

There was complete silence between us, causing my head to have thoughts of whatever happened last night.

"Eren!" I called him back as he begin to look off and obviously dodge the question.

"N-nothing happened! Anyway, are you hungry? I-I'll make breakfast!" Eren turned and head to the kitchen.

I sat there, still flustered and thinking of the possible things that happened last night.

Good thing my hangover was still there and told my raging thoughts to shut up, forget about it and rest.

I flopped down into the couch but immediately regretted it when a new wave of pain took over my head.

"Ow..."

★★★

Later that day, I got a text from my sister, Liana.

'Hey, [nickname], make no plans tonight. We're going to have dinner with Mom and Dad at the house