Chapter One

Were not perfect at all I will say that, we're just two people so in love who refuse to give up on each other

~ Anonymous 

Five years later

Kera Neverson

Fifteen years married to him, my everything. Trey means the absolute world to me, within these last few years it's been peaceful. I just hope we stay like this forever. Over the years he's grossed millions day by day and I his wife am so proud of him for growing out of his shell mentally. Even without the rings on our fingers, we know God wanted us to be together and it all, worked out for the better.

My success is Curvy Q, being that it was rebuilt again, bigger and better and I've also did a collaboration with Coco Chanel and Nike, by selling their products in my store which brought more business.

My first born, Layla just turned fifteen and I still can't believe it- she's so diverse and talented just like her mommy and daddy. Adrian is five he thinks school is the best thing created but being that Jayden is sixteen he hates school. And Allisya and Avanni four, who adapts to everything like water on a sponge.

Being that my hair is a frizzy mess due to these last few days in August, Layla resided in her dance lessons, just as Jayden in his basket ball camp. Seriya and I were out for a weekly walk that we usually do to keep our curvy shapes.

"Stop running." I warn the girls before someone tripped and fell.

Seriya and I always like to walk in our small, but wide ranged Bel Air neighborhood, keeping the paparazzi away from us and the kids. The only neighbors we did have were, her and I, Chris and Brittany and everyone likes it that way.

"How was it when you stayed with August' family for that week?"

"Me and his mom cool, I like Cha but his cousin and stuff is too damn much. Like cmon they acted as if i known them for years and I tried my hardest not be rude you know say something out of line. The females were cool and all, you know and we could relate but some of the others were too much. I told August because about it that night and I guess he talked to them."

"Your a damn mess." I replied laughingly, screwing the top to my cold spring water bottle.

Avanni runs over to me dehydrated and I give her a mini spring water from the bag I bring. When bringing the kids, I make sure to have everything that I need for them, like water and snacks, specially with these three little ones. The ask for anything that pops inside their little heads.

"We're still on for dinner?" Seriya asked, keeping a eye on the children. Every once in a while, we try to have a dinner at each other's household just like big family.

"Yeah, I have to stop by the groceries store though."

"Well let's to the groceries store now, that way I can do lunch and get my babies ready." She says just as the kids mingle towards us and I nod, in approval.

The girls and Adrian were strapped in, as so was Seriya's kids all in her black Suburban. Unfortunately we had to play the Doc Mcstuffins theme song the whole ride there for the girls, and Adrian and her son Anthony zoned out from.

I tiny smile appears on my face when I see Tremaine's name pop up from a new message. I hadn't seen him since breakfast which was hours ago. Clicking the thread,