Chapter Sixty Two

Just wanted to say the more comments, votes & support I get, the more chapters I can publish. I feed off of you guys ✨

Kera Wendell

Subsequently After getting dressed, grabbing my long windbreaker jaket making sure it was zipped. The kids were heading over to Marcus' to spend the night. Everyone has already took a showers and was in pajamas.

I'd worked a full day today, and received pink roses from him. Both sets of roses are placed on my desk and I like it. Him and I are just friends and we're just going out tonight, as friends. I can deserved that right. And the only reason why I brought this jersey because the Cavs are my favorite team and I wanted to thank him for sending roses twice. It wouldn't be suspicious it's just a jersey.

Trey was knocked out on the bed. I shrugged and rolled my eyes because he doesn't even take me out anymore of show appreciation. He sleeps, works and eats.

I wanted to drop my babies off but sit and chat with Marcus for a little while. We finally pulled up hopped out and headed in. Marcus opened the door as the kids greeted him and went straight to Marcus' kids.

"Hey boo you look comfy but cute. Where you going?"

I couldn't tell anyone that Tristan and I were having an outing as friends not even Marcus. First the media would make it ten times worst, Marcus would make it twenty times worst and Trey would make it a hundred times worst. I mean it is understandable but today wasn't about putting my feelings aside and being afraid to go out. I wanted to go out, Tristan asked and I didn't say no. It's not like him and I are dating when I'm in a relationship with Trey– It's a done deal.

"No where, well I might head back to work or something for a hour or two." I lied.

"You work to much." We laughed lightly.

"Now Kobe can be a handful, so bare with me."

"It's cool, as long as he's with Q he should be good but he loves his uncle Marcus too."

"Yeah..." I playful rolled my eyes. "Q at work?"

"No, with his sister."

"Oh, well let me head home I'm kinda tired. I'll text you, and kids don't give Marcus a hard time. I love you all and have fun."

"Okay mommy." I kissed Kobe's lips and the rest just waved to me while trying to turn of the Xbox.

"Alright boo." Marcus kissed my forehead.

While walking out Tristan did text me. When he sent the roses this morning, he didn't come up obviously but this time the card has his number on it. He had his assistant do it so nobody would get the card and have his number. I got inside my Benz, placing my purse on the passenger seat and sat for a few minutes.

Text From: Tristan
You know where I live right?

Text To: Tristan
Now why would I know that 🤦🏽‍♀️

Text From: Tristan
Mhm🙄 just go through Calabasas, the gate man knows your coming and then up the street and turn on Land lake.