Chapter Twenty Eight

Kera Neverson

"Move, your so ugly." I say laughing as he kept kissing my neck while we sat and had another movie night. I honestly loved how he works and this is the best decision I've made. He makes me happy.

His face was hard to decipher but all I knew was that he was attractive, glow skin and I'm dating or either married to him. Dream always have a weird puzzling vibe.

"You don't be saying that when I hit."

"Watch the movie." He did as told just as I cuddle next to him. His tall ass frame overpowered mine but I didn't mind, its attractive to me.

"Five!" A little boy shouted walking towards me. He would be three in a week and that's all he's been saying.

"...... go to bed, mommy just put you to bed."

"Mommy I not tired."

"Yes you are, you have school tomorrow. And you if you go to bed mommy will buy you ice cream for a treat tomorrow." It was bittersweet because he pouted and smiled.

"Okay." The little boy says so soft, just as he picks his up and takes him to his room.

"Thank you hubby."

"Your welcome baby." His voice was so deep it sent chills down my spin.

"Hey mom." My first born (my miscarriage child) says smilingly.

"I'm so glad to see you finally truly happy."

"He makes me happy. And so do you when you visit me."

"I miss you."

"I miss you too. Thank you for all your help baby girl, your all grown up now. Your twenty one years old but mommy will always need and love you." She giggles.

"And don't you say your getting old, your beautifully young mommy."

"Thank you."

"Mommy I'll visit you soon because I have to go. I love you and all my brothers and sisters. But be aware of your surroundings. " She vanished before I could ask anything else but she knows I love her. But What does she mean by be aware of my surroundings...

"Lil man asleep after he told me what he was getting on his ice cream tomorrow." I leaned on the arm of the chair after smiling and resting my body. He slid behind me wrapping his leg around me peacefully with his arm on cue as the movie continues to play.

I am comfortable.
I am happy.
I am in love.

"Ma I'm already late for school!" Layla rung me up out of my sleep, I was hella confused maybe even a little scared.

"Where's your father, Lyvone, Jayden?" I say after collecting myself now realizing I wasn't dreaming any more.

"Gone, gone, gone. I woke up late it's already ten!"

"Layla calm down. You can stay home."

"But you still have chores." She huffed and puffed walking out.

I'm disoriented completely. I always have dreams that leave me so confused and weirded out. I have so many unanswered questions about the dream I don't know what to do with myself. I honestly didn't want to do anything today but sleep, but Kobe needed to feed and I had Curvy Q.

Luckily the kids were all at school with the exception of Layla. Marcus I assume who was downstairs, and everyone else left? A yawn departed my lips as I start the day.

Later on . . .

Layla was home watching Kobe and if she had any troubles to call me asap, but knowing Kobe he's a good baby. Marcus and I sat at the parking lot because he was afraid to get out and face Jhene. I rolled my eyes because he's literally wasting time.

"You distract her, I'll sneak in and when you tell her maybe she'll leave..." His plan is honestly going to far.

"You know I'm not gonna fire her." I told.

"Why?"

"Because she's a hard worker."

"Kera there's more hard workers. Look just go in and distract her so I can get in. I'll figure out the rest."

I did as told heading inside. On cue Jhene being herself smiled while helping a customer out. I walked in my office placing my bag down heading out to see she was finished with the customer.

"Jhene can I speak to you for a minute, in my office?"

"Yeah sure." We'd walked in the back seeing everything just how I'd left it. She took a seat across from me a little worried about what I had to discuss.

"Okay he's not here but Marcus wanted me to tell you something. It's super important and it's been killing him."

"Did something happen? Oh my gosh." She panics which only made this harder.

"No, he doesn't wanna be with you anymore. He's in love with his ex. That's why he's been hiding. He was afraid to tell you face to face--"

"What?"

"Jhene I'm so sorry."

"So he couldn't tell me this face to face?"

"No, he's really sorry."

"Sorry. I should be the one sorry for even giving his dumb ass a fucking chance! His ex, so you mean his crazy baby mama?"

"No, I don't know if you know him, Qaumar."

"So I get replaced by some nigga and his dick hungry ass didn't have enough to tell me this himself?" Just then the doorknob turned and in came Marcus.

"Jhene I can explain."

"Explain fucking what? How you played with my feelings?"

"We never even had sex, it was nothing serious anyway!" Marcus yelled back.

"Fuck you." He rolled his eyes. She ran out just as I sighed.

"Kera I ain't mean to give you no stress, but love is a crazy thing and once I saw Qaumar. It brought back so many good memories and he's literally the only who makes me happy besides you. I've been growing through a lot with all of this mess but I didn't mean for it to--" I stopped him grabbing his hands and stopping the tear that fell.

"You know how many times you been there for me? It's only right that I do it for you. I love you so much Marcus and Qaumar does too. Don't worry about everything else."