Chapter Seven

A week later

Kera Neverson

It was finally October, one my favorite times of the year. I had a lot of home decor changing that I've been thinking about for the house and the shop. So hopefully I could going with my day of activities. Currently the kids were getting ready on this Monday morning and Trey was cooking breakfast.

Easing of the bed I went into the bathroom for my usual morning process. Mint toothpaste spread across my brush as I began brushing. After I'd brushed, I washed my face applied light makeup. Being that I took a shower last night, I left my hair in a wet curly state. I'd decided to get dress after I eat breakfast.

As I walked downstairs I smelled Trey's famous omelets. I went up behind him kissing his back because he has no shirt on for whatever reason.

"Good morning lovey." He kissed my lips passionately and if I hadn't pulled away the food would've burned.

"Morning."

I poured my favorite cup of pumpkin cappuccino that Trey had already made. He wasn't really into coffee but he actually drinks this.

"I'm going to the studio, after the kids go to school and all." He mentions as he flips over the mini pancakes.

"That's fine, I'm going to CQ, a little shopping for the house just be back for the kids first official soccer game later."

"Shopping?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Yes Trey, stop acting weird." I rolled my eyes.

"Who you gettin' smart with?" He says playfully wrapping his hand around my neck. In reality he was turning me on.

"Move." I whined when I actually didn't want him to. He kissed my nose smirking like he always do, getting me hot and bothered.

"My baby boy Adrian a beast at soccer tho. He gets it from his daddy." Trey said cockily. Adrian was really good out there in the field, specially during practice.

"Keep telling lies, Trey."

I sipped my cappuccino hearing the girls come down the stairs.

Avanni: "I smell bacon!"

She went up behind Trey and took a piece from the plate. Allisya just sat at the table waiting for the food.

"Ready for the big game later?"

"Yes!"

"Alright!" I said enthusiastically.

After the food was done cooking, all the kids were down to eat breakfast besides Jayden, since was at his mother's house.

"Adrian look at the camera." He was too busy eating his corn dog to look directly into it.