Chapter 2: Death and the Rain

Over at the mansion, Gabi unlocked the front door and welcomed everyone else inside her huge mansion.

"Thanks for coming everyone! Alcohol won't be served until the others come back from the hike!" Gabi announced. After she said that, Gabi went to gossip with her best friends, Jenna and Itzania. For the other guys, they were chilling outside next to their cars, talking about their life while the rest of the girls relaxed in the living room, watching Sherlock Holmes on the television.

Several hours later, Samuel and the others returned to the mansion, getting ready for the party to start. Those who were outside, also went inside the mansion when the sun slowly went down. It was now nighttime, many of the classmates were seated inside the dining room. Samuel was in the kitchen preparing meals for everyone, as Gabi was preparing another announcement.

"While we wait for the meal, I'll go grab us the alcohol I promised and other drinks for those who don't want to get drunk. In the meantime, anyone can volunteer and entertain the others." Gabi shouted before leaving.

Diego M. coughed and got up from his seat. He grabbed a microphone from his pocket and started singing once Alyssa played the music and Alan turned off the lights. Everyone else just stayed there, listening to him sing. Soon after, Samuel came out of the kitchen and asked Alex and Eric to come help serve the dishes. The two looked at each other and nodded their heads, leaving their seats to go help. While the food was served, Gabi didn't return.

"Can someone go look for her?" Samuel demanded.

"Sure. However, this place is huge so I'll need someone to go with me." Alan said.

"Me and Alejandro will go!" Darryl responded.

They all left and Gabi's best friends were getting worried. Just then, the doorbell rang and Samuel went to go open it.

"Well if it isn't our other Diego! Welcome and come inside." Samuel smiled.

He nodded his head and quietly walked inside, taking off his coat that was soaked from the rain outside. While the two walked back to the dining room, Kassandra had something to tell them.

"Samuel and Diego, there's a recent update on the new game!" Kassandra said.

"We have better stuff to worry about here." Samuel sighed.

For Diego and Kassandra, they both sat down to talk more about the game. Samantha who was on her phone, went to go check the weather and immediately told Samuel about it.

"It says there's going to be a storm and heavy rain all night." Samantha explained.

"Thanks for the information. Everyone! I would like for you all to eat your food now or else it will get cold." Samuel yelled.

Just then, the lights went out and the room became dark. Yelling came from the guys who were on the other side of the house. The lights came back on and everyone was freaking out. Without thinking, Samuel ran through several hallways and ended up lost. He continued walking slowly, checking all the possible rooms until he found them in the cellar.

"What the hell happened here?!" Samuel asked.

"Bro, we need to get out of here really quick." Alan hesitated.

"Why?" Samuel asked.

"Darryl and Alejandro, show him." Alan said.

They did what Alan said and moved out the way so Samuel could see Gabi's body on the floor with a knife on her forehead.