Chapter 3

We came to a valley, Swirlz ran around smelling flowers. "Woah! This is beautiful! It smells nice here! Wait, are there Pokemons in the valley?" I questioned.

"Wanna battle?" A voice spoke from behind. I snapped my head behind and saw a girl about my height, maybe taller. A Cyndaquil is standing beside the girl and she is smirking. "Sure! Come here Swirlz!" I motioned Swirlz to come to me.

"I'm Summer, what's your name?" She took her hand out for me to shake. "Oh, I'm Rachel. Nice to meet you Summer!" I shook her hand. "Let's start the battle!"

I stood in a direction facing Summer. "Cyndaquil let's go!" She point towards me and Swirlz. "Swirlz! I choose you!" I point towards Summer and Swirlz got infront of me.

"I'll start! Cyndaquil, use Flame wheel!" Summer shouted. "Dodge it!" I shouted. Cyndaquil jumps into the air and fired a fire ball towards Swirlz, but Swirlz managed to dodge it. "Ok Swirlz, use swift!" Swirlz jumped into the air and fired out sparkling stars towards Cyndaquil.

"Dodge it Cyndaquil!" Summer yelled and Cyndaquil managed to dodge it. "Use flame thrower!" Summer shouted. Cyndaquil hops into the air and shoots out a fire towards Swirlz. "Swirlz use swift again!" I yelled. Swirlz fired sparkling stars. Both of the Pokemon attacks collided and creats a huge smoke.

"Use tackle!" I shouted. Swirlz ran to Cyndaquil. "Use tackle as well!" Summer shouted. Both of the Pokemons ran to each other and I smirk. "Swirlz, use foul play!" I yelled.

Before Cyndaquil could even attack, Swirlz dodge it and attack behind Cyndaquil, sending it flying out. "Cyndaquil, are you ok?" Summer says, looking worried. "Cynda!" Cyndaquil exclaimed. "Ok Cyndaquil, use quick attack!" Summer pointed at me and Swirlz. "Swirlz, use double edge!" Swirlz and Cyndaquil zoomed towards each other and use their attacks.

As they collided together, Swirlz suddenly hit Cyndaquil hard, and sent him crashing and fainted, he is not able to battle, which means I won the battle! "Yes! We won! Great stuff Swirlz!" I fisted my hands into the air. "Eevai!" Swirlz exclaimed.

"Wow, you're really strong! How long have you been battling? This is so awesome!" Summer suddenly ran towards me with her eyes sparkling. "I...uh....I just started actually." I rubbed my neck and fake a smile. "Huh?" Summer pursed her lips.

"I just started battling with the other Pokemon, and actually, this is my first and ever battle. Can't believe I won!" I replied. "OMG that is so awesome!" Summer exclaims. "Oh uh...I have to go now, I'll see you next time!" Summer looked at her watch and waved her hand at me.

I shook her hand. "Sure! See you next time!" I stood there, looking Summer's body turning smaller and smaller as she walks. "You did great Swirlz!" I smiled at Swirlz. "Vui!" Eevee smiled back.

"Let's return to the hotel!" I declared. We both walked back to the hotel and had dinner, then we laid our bodies down on the bed. Finally, we drove to sleep as we got really tired from the battle. Today is great, what will tommorow be like?