Chapter 13

"Ok fellas, let's go to the gym!" I fisted my hands into the air. "Glacie!" "Vapo!" "Eevai!" Three of them exclaimed. We left the hotel once again and set off for the same gym we've always been going.

I signed in at the receptionists and went to hall 2. Like last time, people kept staring at me and my Pokemons.

"Oh look an Eevee..." Somebody said. I ignored their presence and a boy approached to me. "Hey, wanna battle?" He said. "Sure." I calmly said.

We walked to a empty stadium and prepare for a battle. "Ok, Fletchling, let's go!" The boy threw a pokeball and formed a tiny robin-like bird. "Are you ready to go Mist? Let's go!" I pointed at Fletchling.

"Mist? You mean that Eevee?! Against Fletchling?! You must be kidding!" The boy bursted into laughter. "It's a shiny Eevee for your info if you're colour blind. And yes, I'm using it against your tiny little Fletchling."

"Even it's shiny, it won't beat Fletchling! Oh god, what a waste of time. Ok I'll start! Fletchling, use tackle!" Fletchling swiftly flew to Mist. "Dodge it!" But Mist is too slow for a fast Fletchling. Fletchling hit Mist. "Told ya." The boy said.

Woah, Fletchling is very quick! I thought for awhile. "Ok Mist, use Tackle!" Mist hopped to the air to Fletchling. "Use Tackle as well!" The boy shouted. When Mist and Fletchling almost approached to each other, I shouted. "Now's our chance! Use Foul play!" Mist dodged Fletchling's attack and hit him with her tail. Fletchling weakly landed on the ground, then fly up again.

"Your bird pokemon might be quick, but it doesn't have much HP. Mist use Swift!" Mist leaped to the air and shot stars to Fletchling, but Fletchling is unable to dodge as quickly as it's used to be because it's in a weak condition.

Fletchling fainted and crashed onto the ground. "Fletchling is unable to battle! Which means the winning team is Mist and Rachel!" "Great job Mist!" I rubbed Mist's head. "Nice battle." The boy suddenly approached me with a smile, I smile back too. "We'll battle again sometime." I shook hands with the boy and left.

Then I heard. "You can't even beat an Eevee??" A female voice spoke. "It's shiny-" it's the boy's voice. "Who cares if it's shiny?! Shiny Eevees are lame just like the normal ones." I started to flame up, I turned around and stomp to the girl whose voice is coming from.

"Lame?" I glanced at the girl. "Obviously. Eevees are lame." The girl replied and rolled her eyes. Mist backed up and hid behind me. "Since when's the last time I heard this?" I asked sarcastically and pointed my index finger to my chin. "Oh wait, it's just not long ago. Everybody keeps saying Eevee is lame. If so, I assume these people are having a hard time after losing to trainers who have an Eevee." I continued.

"Only lame trainers loses to Eevee trainers." The girl replied and crossed her arms. "Well, do you want a nickname called Ms. Lame-trainer? Because I can help you with that." I held Mist in my arms and looked at her. "Oh I don't think you can help me with that." The girl grinned and took out a pokeball.

"We'll see for that." We both walk to a stadium while we locked our angry eyes on each other. "Meet my partner." She threw the pokeball and formed a Koffing. "Hmm, I guess you'll need to get through him first so I can get that little nickname." The girl continued.

"We can do this Mist." I kissed her forehead and let her hop to the stadium. "Glaceon!" "Vapo!" I heard Glaceon and Vaporeon cheered for Mist.

"Ok, battle begins..."