Chapter 8

I woke up earlier than I expected. But I couldn't went back to sleep, as I'm hesitating on the evolution thing. Then, the alarm clock suddenly rang. I quickly hit the 'off' button, not wanting to wake Vaporeon and Swirlz up.

I decided to let them sleep as I make breakfast for them. I took out the peanut butter spread and spread it on a slice of bread, then I place another on top.

After I finish preparing, I took out my phone to check for anything new. "There's a battle for the Anestar gym badge going on! Maybe I should go...." The thought came onto my mind again. "Maybe I should meet the profressor." I said.

I shook Vaporeon and Swirlz awake to have breakfast. We then went to the Pokemon Observation Department to find the profressor.

As we open the main door, it creaked open loudly. The hall is empty and quiet. "Profressor?" I ask and my words echoed through the hall. "Is anyone here?" I ask again without any reply. I then close the door gently and walk deeper into the hall slowly, looking around.

Suddenly, a figure approached. "Oh hello there! How can I help you?" A guy with a white uniform is standing in front of me. "I'm looking for the profressor." I said politely. "Ah, I see! Well, I am the profressor! What can I do for you?" He said nicely.

"Well, I was looking forward for some guides on Pokemon..." I grab my left hand with my right one from behind, and started rubbing it. "Oh sure! You can ask me anything! Let's talk in the lounge." The profressor motioned me to follow him.

As we walk to the lounge, we passed by a few rooms that can be seen through. Some rooms are empty, while some have Pokemons and one or two workers with white uniforms inside.

"Here, we observe and examined some Pokemons to know more new information about them. Right now, we're observing some new powers of some of the Pokemons, we've just realise some of them can mega-evolve!" I was shock as I heard this sentence coming out from the profressor after all the explanation. "Wow! That's cool!" My eyes sparkled.

We reached the lounge and I sat on a couch facing the profressor. "So what do you want to ask me?" He said. "Well, profressor, did you ever heard of....lame Pokemons?" I ask hesitatingly and rubbed the back of my neck.

"Lame Pokemons? Well, I do heard of people saying them, but you can't say they are lame. Because all Pokemons are unique and special. They have different talents, and capabilities. Why do you ask?" The profressor answered and asked.

"I went to a battle yesterday, a girl told me that every Eevee is lame...and it's better for it to evolve, so it can battle better." I rub sleeping Swirlz's back as I spoke. "Well, it's true though, evolve it for more benefits." His words hit me again. I stopped rubbing Swirlz's back and looked down to the floor, speechless.

"Evolve it for more benefits? No I can't force a pokemon to evolve! That may hurt the inside of a Pokemon itself. I can't...I won't evolve my Eevee. She's means a lot to me." I said. "Well, Eevee is not suitable to battle as it's opponent can cause serious damage to that Pokemon, even it is weaker than eevee. Only it's evolutions can." The profressor says.

"Suitable or not suitable, she's still means a lot to me." I replied and I stood up. "But anyways, thanks for telling me everything you've just said." I smiled. "Ok then, I look foward to see you here again!" The profressor stood up and slit his hands into his pocket.

"Thanks again! Bye!" I waved the Profressor goodbye and left. "Are you hungry Vaporeon?" I ask as I rub Swirlz's back as she sleeps in my arms. "Vapo." Vaporeon shook her head. "Me too. What can we do now? I'm bored." We found a bench and rested there.

"Should we go hunt for Pokemons?" I asked Vaporeon as I patted her head. "Vapo!" She nodded. Suddenly, Swirlz yawned and woke. "Hey sleepy head! We're going to hunt for Pokemons!" I said. "Eevui..." Swirlz's eyes are half opened and she blinked them a few times.

Swirlz then became wide awake, and she hopped to the floor. "Ok then! Let's go!" I stood up and walked along a path which leads to a jungle.