Chapter 12

The smoke that the attacks created went off. Ninetales laid on the ground weakly. "She backfired the attack!" I heard somebody shouted. "Ok Ninetales, use flamethrower again!" Jason shouted.

"Glaceon use hail!" Glaceon casted out a ice hail and destroyed the fire attack. "Ninetales, use tackle!" "Iron tail! Go Glaceon!" Both of the Pokemon meet in the middle and casted out their attacks.

"Glacie!" "Ninetales!" They both yelled. Glaceon hit Ninetales with it's tail before Ninetales could tackle. Ninetales lost all of his HP, fainted. "Ninetales is unable to battle, which means the winning team goes to Rachel and Glaceon!" The audience started cheering and clapping.

"Ok now let's announce the winners! Third place goes to....Katelyn! Second goes to....Jason! And first place goes to....Rachel! Congratulation winners!" The three of us stood on the stage with our Pokemons. I smiled to Vaporeon, Mist and my new friend, Glaceon.

"First place will get a badge and a medal for all your Pokemons!" A lady came infront of me and gave me a bade and my Pokemons a medal each. "Thank you!" The three winners stood together and a photographer took a photo.

We all walked off and the profressor greeted me. "Hey there profressor!" "Nice battle! Congrats! You are right, using stones to evolve a pokemon is certainly forcing them to evolve, I'm sorry if I forced you." I hold Glaceon in my arms. "Oh it's ok!" I smiled.

"Looks like your Eevee is certainly close to you!" "Huh?" I questioned. "When a pokemon evolves, it's not likely to show signs when they are evolving. Like the huge snowflake you were standing on the stage. If a bond between a trainer and pokemon is very strong, the surroundings can show it. It's not usual for a pokemon to show their powers when they are evolving. Besides, your Glaceon's powers really lowered the temperature." The profressor said.

"Oh! I didn't know about that! That's awesome!" I exclaimed and looked at Glaceon. "Glacie!" Glaceon smiled at me. "Oh it's getting late! I've better go back to the Pokemon Observation Center. See you next time!" I waved the profressor good bye.

"Ok gang, let's get dinner and go back to the hotel!" I declared. We went to a restaurant that's nearby our hotel. I ordered some soup for my Pokemons and a spaghetti for myself.

Dinner is great. We went back to the hotel and I groomed my Pokemons' fur. "Like it?" I asked as I brushed Mist. "Eevai..." She sounded relaxed. "Ok, last one, Glaceon." Mist hopped off as Glaceon leaped to my lap.

I gently brushed her fur as she enjoys it. After awhile, I'm done brushing her. I kept my brush into my satchel and place it onto the table.

"Ok, let's go to bed now!" The three of them mourned in disagreement. "Come on, let's go to sleep!" Glaceon leaped and laid beside me as I fell to the bed. "Good girl!" I rubbed Glaceon's head, then back.

"Guys, Glaceon is already lying down, preparing to sleep. Be good girls like her and sleep early! I'll treat you guys pokepuffs tommorow!" I playfully treated them like babies.

"Eevui..." "Vaporeon..." The two of them finally surrended and laid beside me. "Sweet dreams cuties!" I said as I cuddled up with the three of them and finally drove to sleep.